View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 11:50 AM   #64
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) Lol, it's either be negative or be optimistic and crack some jokes here and there. Based on the past year, obviously it does not look that good for a November release. But I believe Stapp can put that CD out in November as promised on his site. I don't know if he will, though.

Lots of fans have gone from optimistic to impatient to negative. That's completely understandable, given the promises. I admit, I'm beginning to get impatient, but I'm still optimistic that the CD will come out. Whether that's this year or 2007, that doesn't have an effect on me.

Let's see, this is difficult... *be positive or negative about Stapp?* I can't decide...

lol, jk. I was joking about the optimism thing of course. I certainly think he can get an album out by november (I thought he could get one out a LOT earlier seeing as I don't think his type of music takes much effort) but whether or not he WILL is entirely different...

In terms of me being curious about the album, though, it doesn't change much. I want to hear it. Hopefully I won't have to buy it and contribute to his record sales. lol