View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 08:41 PM   #54
Echelon122
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) Yeah....there is still a Creed board at VH1.
That statement makes me laugh considering where you hang out most of the time. I've been told by people from the Mighty Creedpit....that no one that matters posts at VH1 anyway. I'm guessing those people at VH1 would consider themselves fans also, freaky as they might be. There is a difference though. The people who show up there to periodically bash the band or band members....they are actually people who are NOT fans of the band......not fans that get their jollies out of picking everything they find to pieces in order to find some type of negative comment they can make.....in order to entertain themselves. To me....that's a good thing.

Ok, since I said that when I WAS at the Vh1 boards it was pretty freaky...I don't know why you felt the need to go off.

I have personally never heard ANYONE say anything like that at Pit, then again, if that is someone's opinion of it...Actually, I think it might be because of one person who keeps insisting something that's complete BS...so that ONE person's a tad off.

I don't post at VH1, cause I was there just to promote OLB years ago, and was already active at Talk, Pit, and other boards.

I'm sure the people at Vh1 are fans, and have their share of bashers too.
I didn't say that the Vh1 boards were all whacky or strage...just there are a few "out there" people.

Quote: There is a difference though. The people who show up there to periodically bash the band or band members....they are actually people who are NOT fans of the band......not fans that get their jollies out of picking everything they find to pieces in order to find some type of negative comment they can make.....in order to entertain themselves.

There are people like that at every board.

AGain, I said my view of the VH1 board was from the short time I was there years ago, and the scant interation I've had with people on other boards who are from the Vh1 board.

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.