View Single Post
Old 02-22-2004, 02:44 PM   #32
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by luvscott4ever) Me personally, can't stand chick bands!! My daughter,her sister and I were just talking about this Friday night. They had just come back from the Evanesence/Default concert, my daughter only went for Default, her and I can't stand Amy Lee/Evanesence, but her sister likes them. Anna had to get out of the arena while she was singing, it gave her a headache!! She went for Default, she loves them....I did bring up that I liked Heart and I forgot about Fleetwood Mac, but I'd have to say that those are the only female bands I would ever listen to. You can call me picky, but that's just how I am, I guess And I also agree with you DS about that annoying song by Pat Benatar, it drives me CRAZY!!!!

I'm with you, luvscott. Although I like some female singers, I've always been a bigger fan of male singers/bands.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright) 1st three albums of Melissa Etheridge are incredible - and though I was a little taken back when I learned what Yes I Am really meant, it is still all about love and relationships and in the first albums getting burned and it didn't matter to me she was singing about chicks - it still applied to my life with men.

That's how I feel too, Julie. All that really matters to me is whether or not I enjoy the lyrics and the music.

Relearn Love