View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 12:31 PM   #25
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I also got the feeling and this is totally suspicion - that Scott was trying to use Creed fame while he can to establish his name as a solo artist - I couldn't believe he pretended not to know what Mark was up to ( he thinks he is doing a solo album?) ANd saying that Flip was into golf instead of Mark's new band that is Creed minus Stapp ? I mean I guess what was he supposed to say there but he cannot possibly be that oblivious. When I said that they keep introducing him as from Creed my husband said "of course no one (except us real fans) would know who he was if they didn't say Creed) That is what got me thinking he may be trying to beat the guys to the punch Try To Use The Creed Fame While He Can Establish His Name THATS SO FRICKING Out Of It thats about the best one ive heard yet!!Why in the In The hell Would Have to do that Anyway CREED HAS ALREADY ESTABLISHED HIS NAME MORON AND The other Guys as well
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything