View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 10:08 AM   #17
Julbright
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Well, considering that 95% of the time that I have seen Scott Stapp was on TV and he has never looked like this in the past, I am not going to say that the camera added weight to him- he had rolls on his tummy, he was using his jacket to cover them up, and he couldn't even sit up straight ! I am sorry I am not bashing him, just saying he is not in shape.

I also thought Craig asked all the right questions - either it was scripted or Craig and his people are on their game. The first question he asked out of the gate was if Creed was breaking up - he asked about the bar fight - tried to clear up any remnants of the very old Scott is gay rumor (in the boobie story) etc. I thought it was a very good interview.

I also got the feeling and this is totally suspicion - that Scott was trying to use Creed fame while he can to establish his name as a solo artist - I couldn't believe he pretended not to know what Mark was up to ( he thinks he is doing a solo album?) ANd saying that Flip was into golf instead of Mark's new band that is Creed minus Stapp ? I mean I guess what was he supposed to say there but he cannot possibly be that oblivious. When I said that they keep introducing him as from Creed my husband said "of course no one (except us real fans) would know who he was if they didn't say Creed) That is what got me thinking he may be trying to beat the guys to the punch and get his name out as a solo guy.

I was SO HAPPY that he definitely said it was not Rap. I am still gettting excited about it I think it will be something fresh and loveable that he is creating! *fingers crossed*

Overall it was the best interview I have seen in so long and I am just so happy to keep seeing him - I hope he continues to do interviews and shows and get back in the public eye. AND no obnoxious tongue sticking out! Yeah! I love him so much!

Stace - I heard you guys screaming and I think I saw you but I don't know which one you were? At the end when he pointed and said thanks was he pointing at you guys?
I laid beside you I'm not worthy
This jaded man's not who I am
I touched the flame and I've been burned
All I need's a second chance
Give me eyes of a child
And teach this man to relearn love
RELEARN LOVE _ SCOTT STAPP

When shadows paint the scenes where spotlights used to fall...I will be there for you Scottie