Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 06:30 AM   #3027
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Saving Henry

I think there is a time and place for the history of King Henry the 8th in relation to the church and I have been in informed this is neither the time or the place.
However, do keep in mind that he was a powerful king that devalued women, hated homosexuals and believed in slavery and gluttony. He died of a wound that would not heal. He had the bibles he printed chained to every church pew so the people would have to read them. Its an interesting history to research and study especially how King James comes into the picture later and had another bible printed after King Henry.

Knowing what I know about believing and manifesting, and how our thoughts create, especially collectively...when a majority is reading and believing the same concepts, the same ideas, the same stories... our collective environment reflect those beliefs. Just watch the news...its laid out there, many say its prophecy coming to pass. But what if it is just collective beliefs manifesting the physical perception of what we all call reality...or in our collective beliefs that this is supposed to happen because its what we have been taught to believe.

Just enough to make one curious:
"King James was not personally involved in the translation, though his authorisation was legally necessary for the translation to begin, and he set out guidelines for the translation process, such as prohibiting footnotes and ensuring that Anglican positions were recognised on various points.

Yep....next post will be more enlightening.

Last edited by Sasa : 09-13-2012 at 06:42 AM.