View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 10:19 PM   #6
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: ARRGGHH!! Too many things to sell.

Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
Ok, gang, I'm not selling anything, I'm just venting at the number of fundraiser sales I will have going over the next month. This week it's Cherrydale Farms candy, wrapping paper and trinkets for school PTA, then at the end of Sept. it'll be pizza kits for Soccer, then October first it's Magazines and nuts for the Girl Scouts. Will this madness ever end???? The only thing I don't mind selling will be the Girl Scout cookies in January (basically because I know we can make a killing selling them). But the sheer number of fundraisers is ridiculous. People are going to run the other way when they see me coming!! And the worst part is, when you have people you work with who have kids in school, you have 3-4 people in the dept. all selling the same exact things for the various PTA's. It's NUTS!!!

Ok, I'm all done my rant.

I understand what you're talking about, Teri. Some of my coworkers sell things for their kids which I have no problem with at all but the sales always to be at the same time and then there's nothing for the rest of the year. LOL!! It would be great if they spread the fundraisers out a little bit throught the school year. I like to support as many as I can but when they're all at the same time, it can be tough.

Relearn Love