View Single Post
Old 08-07-2003, 07:35 PM   #1
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The BITCH and MOAN Thead!

We may kinda need this. I got the idea from the 'Bitch and Moan Day' the student Senators do at my school, and figured we could have a thread for all the complaints you have about your day, life, siblings, bosses, problems, family, or anything else. And, we could try to help each other with problems.

----------------------
My day sucked. I worked so hard, didn't get any breaks, and there were 2 huge rushes of people wanting to buy food, and we got completly sold out of cooked chicken TWICE. And, of course, it sucks because I am the one who had to cook all friggin' day long. And, the stupid deep fryer wants a filter change after every 3 or 4 loads, but when your trying to fill up the damn hot case, and you only have this 3-4 gallon sized basket in the fryer, and less room in the breading basket, things get slowed down. Food was going out faster than it was cooking. I hate my freaking job. Glad it's only for the summer, and maybe again at Christmas.

Now, I'm dragging ass, and wanna curl up and cry myself to sleep.

Plus I have no girlfriend, or companionship of any kind, so my love life is practically down the drain as well. Even though being single saves you money, it still really sucks.

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"