View Single Post
Old 10-18-2003, 09:58 PM   #396
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
That's exactly what this band and this bb have done. I came here originally to find out info on Scott's accident back in April of '02 and it seemed like a cool place (although I had NEVER posted on a message board in my life). I started posting and met some great people and it really changed my own opinion of 'internet people'. Initially I guess I thought like a lot of people do, that there are crazy whackjobs out there (which there undoubtedly are) but these people that I've met, both on the bb and in person are some of the coolest, most fun people to hang out with. We partied so much in Orlando and had the greatest time. And last November when Dogstar, Luvscott, souldancer and I all met in Ft. Wayne we had an amazing time! Just goes to show, you can't lump all people into a single category because they do something you've never done before. I can't imagine my life now without these wonderful friends I've made in it.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.