View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 10:37 AM   #84
Anonymous
USER INFO »
Currently:
Quote: Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
The order has nothing to do with it... I posted for subject, then the versicles I found. Itīs not a timeline.

Be aware that the word abyss was translated from  greek. The whole context means itīs the Earth, that was destroyed. Thatīs why itīs called Abyss. And the destroyed Earth is only habited for Lucifer, alone, for 1000 years. Then heīs destroyed. The saints (saved) spend this 1000 years in Heaven, then the holy city comes down to Earth for eternity.

hahaha!!

You did say that order doesn't matter!!

I don't respect other peoples opinions because they are wrong!! Why would anyone respect something that they don't believe in? That is just a polute tactic, and I don't believe in it. It is h=just that persons way of b.s.ing aroubd you.

You said that "for you have a good heart, then GOd will let you in, even if you have never heard of him." well, that is wrong. Eph 2:8-9 - for by grace you have been saved and that not of yourselves. it is a gift of God, not as a result of works, that no man no man should boast."

That is pretty clear.

Paul says tp the philipian jailer, "Believe oin the LORD Jesus Christ and you wil be saved" - Acts 16:31.

You have to believe in order to be saved.

Lechium - i have told you why I think you are satanic and going to hell. go beack and read my post carefully, like you accuse me of not doing