View Single Post
Old 05-18-2003, 11:12 PM   #77
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Wadrick
you are sad and pathetic

No, Iīm not.

The reason of the rolleyes is that we canīt make a debate with you, coz you never understand what people say.

I never said the order in the Bible doesnīt matter. Pay attention. What I said is that the order of the versicles I posted didnīt matter coz I didnīt make a time line. Hello!

And you donīt respect otherīs beliefs and opinions, unless theyīre the same as yours. If someone posts something different, you get mad and just say "youīre wrong" or "youīre going to hell" or "thatīs a lie".

Youīre too young, Wadrick, and havenīt learned yet how to have a nice conversation.

About the topic thatīs being discussed right now, you wonīt change my opinion. I disagree with you, and Iīm convinced Iīm right coz I studied the Bible alone, I studied the Bible with my parents and I studied the Bible with my church. To me, itīs very clear.

I never dedicated time here to prove someoneīs beliefs are right or wrong. I always just posted what are my beliefs. I donīt think people will change their concepts for what I posted. But if theyīre willing to, then Iīd work on that through e-mails and PMs and study the Bible with this person.

I think youīre aware that:

1- You wonīt go to Heaven for your religion. Being a Seventh-Day Adventist, Methodist, Lutheran, Presbyterian, Jeovahīs Witness, Catholic, Muslim, Budhist, Penthecostal or whatever doesnīt give you a ticket straight to Paradise. Itīs not your religion that will save you.

2- God will judge each one according to the light each received. If He considers you have a good heart, that will be enough for Him, even if you never heard of Him. Now, for each time you learn something new about Him, your responsability with Him is bigger: if you learn killing is wrong and kill people after that, of course itīs wrong to the eyes of God.