CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Happy Birthday Michael! (aussiecreeder) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9491)

hayley 08-05-2005 07:17 PM

Happy Birthday Michael! (aussiecreeder)

Happy Birthday baby! :party2: :cheers: :thumbsup: :hugs: :balloons: :dancing: :thewave:

:baaa:

aussiecreeder 08-05-2005 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley
Happy Birthday baby! :party2: :cheers: :thumbsup: :hugs: :balloons: :dancing: :thewave:

:baaa:

thanks for the thread! and thank you for the AWESOME gift! :D (i'll pm you about that). considering you're a kiwi and all i'm still in shock that its not an inflatable sheep! ;) hehe

hayley 08-05-2005 11:42 PM

LOL .... well it didn't fit in the bag, that's going to have to wait until next year! ;) LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

Speaking of sheep, did you see Rove last week? That comedian's comment (and yes, he was a New Zealander! which makes it all the more funny, LOL) about us having sex with sheep just cracked me up, he was great LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

aussiecreeder 08-06-2005 12:41 AM

hey whatever you want to do with sheep is your business, don't let me judge! ;) if kiwis find sheep so sexy who am i to say its wrong? :laugh:
lol i did catch rove last week and saw that comment and wondered if you'ld see that....LOL. i love the skit they did about the french monk who invented champagne who came from the french town of champagne weirdly enough! :p for the americans/canadians and others on the board rove live is basically an aussie rip-off of the david letterman show! lol funny little dude though......

creedsister 08-06-2005 12:53 AM

whatever now on topic happy birthday to ya mate :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

hayley 08-06-2005 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
hey whatever you want to do with sheep is your business, don't let me judge! ;) if kiwis find sheep so sexy who am i to say its wrong? :laugh:

:laugh: I couldn't stop laughing when he said how your sheep are fat, dirty, and ugly, whilst our sheep are small, pretty, and delicate ... LMFAO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
lol i did catch rove last week and saw that comment and wondered if you'ld see that....LOL. i love the skit they did about the french monk who invented champagne who came from the french town of champagne weirdly enough! :p for the americans/canadians and others on the board rove live is basically an aussie rip-off of the david letterman show! lol funny little dude though......

LOL I thought the same thing, while also thinking how embarrasing it was for us that this NZer was telling Ozys about how we DO have sex with sheep! :roll: Oh that skit was so cheesy, lol. Although that guy who played the inventor of wine (his name escapes me right now) he never fails to have me in hysterics. Oh for sure, Rove is one funny guy.

JulieCitySlicker 08-06-2005 07:59 AM

Happy Birthday :D :party2: :balloons:

Ana4Stapp 08-06-2005 09:51 AM

Happy Birthday CreedFeed's cat!!! :cheers: :party2: :party: :balloons:

Muad'Dib 08-06-2005 01:48 PM

Happy bday!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogstar 08-06-2005 04:44 PM

HEY HIDE!!!!!!!!! A most happy birthday to you!!!!! I hope you have a great day!

:cheers:
:dancing:
:bounce:

:party2: :party2:

aussiecreeder 08-06-2005 10:47 PM

thanks everyone! :)
now that i'm 23 i'm feeling old and in need of a walking stick..... ;)

Dogstar 08-06-2005 10:47 PM

:laugh:

Anna1011 08-14-2005 05:31 PM

aussie i missed your birthday oh well ill say it now
happy birthday hope you had a great day :) :hug:

aussiecreeder 08-14-2005 08:28 PM

thanks anna! :) did you have a good holiday?

Anna1011 08-15-2005 03:35 PM

i did thanx but its good to be back missed all you guys