CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Kid Rock!!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5257)

JenRN 12-16-2003 08:43 AM

Kid Rock!!!!!!

I bought this new Cd yesterday and all I have to say is this thing ROCKS!!! I really have never been much of a fan, but I was in the mood for something different and WOW this is it! It is just enough rock, funk,soul and country all mixed into one. My favorite one thus far is track5 "Jackson Mississippi" this thing is cool as hell. He is so edgey and such a "bad boy" something I need to not like so much :o But it is a good CD if you are looking for something different to let loose and be naughty with! ;)

When he sings he actually has a great voice.

RMadd 12-16-2003 01:30 PM

I can't say I'm particularly enamored by his new single "Feel Like Making Love"

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-16-2003 01:52 PM

I HATE Kid Rock but I'm glad you're enjoying the cd Jen!

luvscott4ever 12-16-2003 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
I can't say I'm particularly enamored by his new single "Feel Like Making Love"

Ditto, what a waste of a good song by a good band!! ;)
But hey, I guess we all need diversity in our lives...I'm just snobby when it comes to music, I only like the rockin' stuff!!! :D

JulieCitySlicker 12-16-2003 02:25 PM

I'm not a fan of Kid Rock, I think he's a whigger :o :eek: :D

JenRN 12-16-2003 05:17 PM

Yeah he is not what I would call someone I thought I would enjoy listening to, but I tried to have an open mind and I am glad I did, because the CD really does ROCK! I like the remake, and I really like track 5 it is the best on the whole cd. I guess to each thier own, he certainly is not someone I love like Creed but it gave me the little naughty edge I needed! :D

Higher_Desire 12-16-2003 08:30 PM

I love KR. He's one of my favorites. Some of his music is really sweet while other songs you can totally rock out to. I've been wanting to get the new CD but haven't been able to yet.

H-D :xmas:

creedsister 12-16-2003 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I'm not a fan of Kid Rock, I think he's a whigger :o :eek: :D

dont get in to the amrican bad a,,ss

JenRN 12-16-2003 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I love KR. He's one of my favorites. Some of his music is really sweet while other songs you can totally rock out to. I've been wanting to get the new CD but haven't been able to yet.

H-D :xmas:

Yes I know what you mean, some of the ballads are incredibly sweet and he really sings good on them. And that track 5 I just love, kicks some serious ass!

Sheila63 12-17-2003 07:19 PM

Thanks for letting us know about it, Jen. :D I'll have to check it out.

JenRN 12-17-2003 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
Thanks for letting us know about it, Jen. :D I'll have to check it out.

I have a feeling it would be "too much" for you Sheila. You are too sweet for Kid ROCK! :) I like it because of the rawness of it, it is real, not some fabricated crap out of a studio, plus the lyrics make me laugh my ass off. :D It is a different flavor, I find myself laughing and smiling a lot listening to it, good medicine for me.

Sheila63 12-18-2003 08:11 PM

LOL, well, I'll have to give it a listen when I come see you and then I'll decide if I wanna buy it or not. :)

Wylde-Tremonti 12-20-2003 11:23 AM

Kid Rock is better than a lot of ppl give him credit for... i'm into the Southern Rock Stuff...and i'm also into the Rock/hip-hop stuff too... so i think he's pretty good...dont have any of his Cds... but i like him../. his Christmas special is on VH1 at this very moment...

JenRN 12-20-2003 11:33 AM

That Christmas special cracked me up, I laughed so damn hard at parts of it! Yes he is not my favorite by any means but I agree people don't give him much credit. That CD is great, give it a chance and get it! :D

Mulletman 12-22-2003 12:49 PM

hes got some good songs... i love Only God Knows Why