CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ticketmaster's New Plan (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4299)

njcreedite 09-10-2003 01:35 PM

Ticketmaster's New Plan

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Ticketmaster has recently announced that they plan to start selling the best seats to shows by auction. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS????? This means, pit tickets will cost a fortune.
:mad: :mad: No longer will it be first come first served. NO NO NO...now it's wealthiest get all. This is SO UNFAIR!
I hope this makes everyone else as angry as it makes me. We need to do something about this NOW!!! Got an ideas????

Dogstar 09-10-2003 01:40 PM

Ticketmaster is so friggin evil. I wish Pearl Jam had won the battle they waged against that EVIL EMPIRE. The *service* fees they tack on are ridiculous as it is. I really want to know who's getting the money out of this: Ticketmaster or the bands. My guess is the bands won't get much out of it. When will the greed stop??? I'm thinking we should start a petition drive or something. I'm not sure yet, whom the recipient would be, but fans of live music should rise up because this is ridiculous.

Blaize 09-10-2003 01:46 PM

Yes, it is ridiculous. I am sure the bands will get something out of it.They are going to lose alot of the fanbase and the revenue that goes along with it if this goes through. I am sure a petition could be started. When will the madness stop??
This means that the richer people, whether they are fans or not, will get the better seats and those of us that aren't as fortunate will suffer.

Dogstar 09-10-2003 01:55 PM

Yeah, the rich folk will get the tickets and probably auction them off themselves on eBay...It's nuts.

JenRN 09-10-2003 02:02 PM

Man this pisses me off:mad: Where did you hear this? Something really needs to be done for sure! Talk about making you not want to go, it is not right. We for sure now need Creedink to have advanced seating for it's members to help us out with Creed anyways!

Snortmyster 09-10-2003 03:02 PM

We need to boycott , I remember when I first started go to concerts and things you had to go to the place were it was being held to purchase your ticket and general admission or the pit as it's called now were only an the average 10 to 15 dollars.

TeriB19 09-10-2003 03:04 PM

That is horrible!! That totally sucks!! Now the only thing you can hope for is that a venue will be all GA like the Ft. Wayne Creed show where it's first come/best spot on the rail.

JulieCitySlicker 09-10-2003 03:10 PM

I've seen a petition out floating around about this, I've signed it to:dancing: I'll try to find it for you guys!

JulieCitySlicker 09-10-2003 03:11 PM

Heres the link;)

Petition Against Ticketmaster

That didn't work so I'll try again

JulieCitySlicker 09-10-2003 03:18 PM

Well, I can't get the link to work but if you go to CreedInspiredAussieRockBoard@www.ezboard.com You can find the petition there;)

facelessman 09-10-2003 04:00 PM

thats a stupid idea. i say we go down to ticketmaster's headquaters, and hold everyone in there hostage until they reverse rule!:shoot:

JulieCitySlicker 09-10-2003 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by facelessman
thats a stupid idea. i say we go down to ticketmaster's headquaters, and hold everyone in there hostage until they reverse rule!:shoot:

I'm with you on that one:mad: :devil:
He He He:D

facelessman 09-10-2003 04:34 PM

good who else is with me!!
haha

Dogstar 09-10-2003 07:27 PM

We definitely need a country-wide effort. These thieves have to be shown that we're not going to take it anymore. I'm tired of their tactics and practices. They and the big labels are ruining the music industry.

marlsy 09-10-2003 07:50 PM

IS this a forsure thing?????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !! Will I never get eye contact with them??????? This makes me very upset, this is terrible!!! :mad: