CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott is still gorgeous! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=360)

Joanneaz 10-28-2002 11:54 AM

Scott is still gorgeous!

Saw Creed Friday in San Diego....awesome! Yes Scotts face is bloated, definitely the drugs, as his body was looking very slim!!!
He was still gorgeous, and that smile just makes him light up. The concert was just awesome, Scott was on great form and was really enjoying himself, he is sooooo passionate about his singing. I took a none Creed fan with me and i think i converted them. xx

marlsy 10-28-2002 12:04 PM

Yes he is still georgous, I thought it look cute! He had such a baby face with the chubby cheeks! His smile did light up his face soo much, during the song One at the LA concert he was smiling soooo big when the crowd took over singing! He looked so happy! I couldnt help smiling with him!:D

Joanneaz 10-28-2002 12:55 PM

I smile every time i think of him, isn't that a wonderful feeling!

allison 10-28-2002 03:44 PM

Me too and yes, it is! :wub:

JenRN 10-28-2002 06:31 PM

Thinking of him makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. When I see him it brings any bad mood I am in and turns it totally around! Now how many people have that affect?:angel:

hayley 10-28-2002 10:09 PM

oh yes, i defenitly get that....and when i think about a creed song, it's the same too.:D IT'S AWESOME!!!

luvscott4ever 10-28-2002 11:57 PM

This is why HE is the background on my computer at work and at home...atleast this way...If I'm having a bad day at work, I look at Scott, looking at me (well, sort of..lol) and it always brings a smile to my face!! And I can always look at him, cuz I always have my background showing at work...so every other week or so, I change to yet another hot picture of him!!! Atleast I have plenty (over 200) of pictures of him to choose from!!! :D

Siana 10-29-2002 05:53 AM

;)

marlsy 10-30-2002 12:11 PM

ohhhh Luvscoot4ever, I would love to see your collection of those pictures!!!!!:pant: :wow:

Siana 10-31-2002 10:12 AM

me too

Ruby 10-31-2002 10:50 AM

[quote]Originally posted by luvscott4ever
[b]This is why HE is the background on my computer at work and at home...atleast this way...If I'm having a bad day at work, I look at Scott, looking at me (well, sort of..lol) and it always brings a smile to my face!!

Scott is the background of my computer too! It brings a smile to my face but I think it kinda bothers my hubby. Oh well.

Siana 10-31-2002 10:51 AM

lol :P

TeriB19 10-31-2002 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ruby
It brings a smile to my face but I think it kinda bothers my hubby. Oh well.

My husband got over it Ruby. (Like he had a choice!;) )

Ruby 11-01-2002 11:13 AM

Teri The other day I told hubby "I love you" and in a kidding way he said " oh no you don't" Keep in mind weve been together for27yrs ) I said " I wouldnt do what I do with you ( sex wise ) unless I loved the person. And he said Oh yea What about that Creed guy? LOL I said his name is Scott !!!

Dogstar 11-01-2002 11:29 AM

LOL, Ruby. My sister had the same obsession with a pro hockey player, Ray Bourque (verrrrrry hot), and her ex used to tease her all the time about it when they would watch games, calling him her loverboy and heartthrob. She didn't disagree!:D