CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Any baseball fans on here? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11337)

uncertaindrumer 10-01-2006 09:55 PM

Any baseball fans on here?

Playoffs start Tuesday. Obviously I'm rooting for the Yankees, but for the first time in a couple of years, I also expect them to win.

I think the Yanks beat the Mets in another subway series. Anyone else?

metalchris25 10-02-2006 12:03 AM

Re: Any baseball fans on here?

Definitley. I aint a huge baseball fan, but I watch the playoffs. I more into football and nascar.

Lunar Shadow 10-02-2006 12:09 AM

I am gonna go with the only local tema that made it in and say for the AL go A's

and for the NL I think it could be the Padres

metalchris25 10-02-2006 12:52 AM

I agree. I think the padres are gonna be great

Rocketqueen 10-03-2006 12:19 AM

:) ya know what guys something just hit me, you guys are like so safe here from my ANOYING Posts .....i dont get much into sports , i find theme long and boring

JulieCitySlicker 10-04-2006 01:41 PM

Meh!

Dogstar 10-05-2006 02:43 AM

I'm a Red Sox fan, so fk the Yankees :D:D:D. Sorry, I can't help myself. Anyway, I'm hoping the Yankees go down. I really don't want to see them in the Series. I do think they could win it all, though. The NL teams are pretty weak. The Mets won today, but their starting pitching is hurting, with Pedro and now El Duque looking as if he's done. One radio guy here in Philly doesn't think the Mets will even win this first playoff series. I don't know, though, the Dodgers were pretty weak down the stretch. Maybe I'll root for Oakland, but they never seem to beat the Yankees, either. *sigh*

Sincirr 10-05-2006 02:25 PM

ha! this is why I didnt bother posting in this baseball stuff last yr, cos I like the Yankees too and couldnt handle the tension.

Dig the Cubs as well. Wonder who is gonna be the new coach next yr?:dunno:

Sux here in Australia, cos there have been all these extra sport cable channels added and we dont get to see much at all now :(

Yup, I recon another Subway series...well I would like one...

Chase 10-05-2006 04:20 PM

Let's go Padres :)

Dogstar 10-05-2006 05:16 PM

I wouldn't mind the Pods in the Series. In other news, the Yanks went down 4-3. Damon popped out to end the game :D:D:D:D

Chase 10-05-2006 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I wouldn't mind the Pods in the Series. In other news, the Yanks went down 4-3. Damon popped out to end the game :D:D:D:D

It's just frustrating... the past two seasons we've embarrassed St. Louis during regular season play. Once we get in the playoffs... they make us look absolutely terrible. Soooooooo annoying. Almost as annoying as watching Pujols arrogantly eat our pitchers alive.

RMadd 10-24-2006 10:08 AM

.... we interrupt this regularly scheduled complaining to bring you breaking news of one fan who is ecstatic his team, which barely finished the season over .500 and made the playoffs on the final day of the season, is in the World Series.

GO CARDS!!!!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled complaining.....

RMadd 10-24-2006 11:10 AM

oh, they also played a little tidbit from Higher in the Game 2 pre-game, right before John Mellencamp came on & played his overplayed Chevy commercial song, Our Country.... they segwayed between the pvs. segment & the John Mellencamp deal by saying something about an artist playing a song dadadadada, and so i momentarily thought Stappy or AB or something was going to play, until they announced John Cougar

Steve 10-24-2006 07:11 PM

Go Brewers!

RMadd 11-01-2006 04:53 PM

Go Cards!!!!!!!!