CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Some encouragement, please. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7097)

creedfan47a 08-22-2004 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Hi Bec :hugs:

Hey Julie! :D Hugs :hugs: to you too! I've got your email, I'll reply as soon as I can. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
Bec!!!!! It's so great to see you here!!! :hugs: :hugs: :D

Hi Sheila!! :D Thanks, great to see you too! :)

Dogstar 09-17-2004 09:16 PM

Just thought I'd give this a bump to let you know I'm thinking of you, Teri. Hope all is well this evening :) :hugs:

Steve 09-17-2004 09:45 PM

Hey Teri, hope all is well with you. Keeping you, your husband, and family in my prayers.

TeriB19 09-17-2004 10:20 PM

:crying: :kiss: Awww, you guys! I love you guys! Thank you so much. We're getting by alright here so far. Don has been able to call a few times and he's not feeling all that well. He misses home and misses the kids and myself terribly. He's coming down with a cold and suffering from homesickness as well. Since the girls started school it's been a little easier, at least they're not at home 24/7 trying to kill each other. Hey, good news though! Jennifer's first week in second grade and she had two tests today. She got 100% in her reading test and 100% in her spelling test!! How proud am I?????

Dogstar 09-17-2004 10:47 PM

AWESOME for Jenn!!! Give her a high-fiver from me, will ya? I'm sending healing thoughts Don's way. Next time you talk to him, tell him I hope he's feeling better! It's great that he got to call you guys, though! And give Damian and Satan big hugs for me!

SCOTTSMYMAN 09-24-2004 03:24 PM

That's great to hear about Jenn. I'm also glad that you have been able to talk to Don.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!! :hugs:

Sheila63 09-24-2004 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
:crying: :kiss: Awww, you guys! I love you guys! Thank you so much. We're getting by alright here so far. Don has been able to call a few times and he's not feeling all that well. He misses home and misses the kids and myself terribly. He's coming down with a cold and suffering from homesickness as well. Since the girls started school it's been a little easier, at least they're not at home 24/7 trying to kill each other. Hey, good news though! Jennifer's first week in second grade and she had two tests today. She got 100% in her reading test and 100% in her spelling test!! How proud am I?????

Congratulations to Jenn on doing so well on her tests!!! :dancing:

Although I haven't been here a lot lately, you, Don and the girls are in my thoughts. :hugs: :hugs: I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers. Look for an email from me this weekend too.

TeriB19 09-24-2004 10:46 PM

Cool, thanks Sheila and thanks for the warm words Kris!! I miss you guys!

GoodGodGirl23 09-26-2004 01:51 PM

Hi! Teri! :)

TeriB19 09-26-2004 05:21 PM

Hey Suzie. :)