CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   "Open Your Eyes" (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6896)

cariocawlad 06-22-2004 12:58 PM

I think that all we need is some respect for differents points of view. We are here to express ourselves, not to fight! We listen rock n' roll so we must be intelligent people.

I already read many things here that I don't agree but I can respect those opinions. I don't believe that they need a ignore button. Just let's try to grow up a little bit. Sometimes it can help a lot.

Jooji_2 06-22-2004 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
Do you always have to start something? I guess some things never change. Maybe you and she should get together ... you're both obnoxious!

Hey Creedlvr.....try the ignore option.....I did....and now I don't even have to read it. Only problem is that you still get the posts in your email.....is there a way to stop that?....I guess I'll just stop getting any replies in my email. :D

Mulletman 06-22-2004 01:39 PM

Nope. Two ways to stop it: Dont open your email or dont suscribe to any threads.

Jooji_2 06-22-2004 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
Nope. Two ways to stop it: Dont open your email or dont suscribe to any threads.

I've decided to just simply delete them from my email without ever reading them. :D

multifast1 06-22-2004 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jooji_2
I've decided to just simply delete them from my email without ever reading them. :D

Ahhhhhh... Ignorance truely is bliss!

Bridge of Clay 06-22-2004 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
Do you always have to start something? I guess some things never change. Maybe you and she should get together ... you're both obnoxious!

Maybe you and Jooji should never had left Passion Brings Followers. You belong that place. :cool:

Ann Allusion 06-22-2004 03:41 PM

Bridge Of Clay...leave other bb's out of your comments please...differing opinions can be posted where ever one chooses...if you don't like it...your right...but give respect to others that do not agree with you.

those girls have just as much right to post their opinions as anyone else...and i believe that if some people would not be adult enough to DISCUSS and not antagonize...you might find that the defenses would not exist...CIVILITY is extended only if one is CIVIL in the first place...think about that.

~Ann~

Bridge of Clay 06-22-2004 04:06 PM

I'm respecting them. Never dissed any one of them.

I also have the right to post whatever comes to my mind, if others like it or not.

I just mentioned PBF because they seem to fit better on that site, since both of them likes to diss whatever comes from Mark, being it good or bad, and can't accept the opinions of those who think different of them about Stapp NOT being a God. If they don't ever over reacted so much about different opinions on Stapp, we would never have this kind of issue here.

Flip 06-24-2004 06:47 PM

so about open your eyes.........

Bridge of Clay 06-24-2004 09:49 PM

Lmao! ^^^

TeriB19 06-25-2004 08:18 AM

Great song, huh? :D

creedlvr 06-28-2004 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
I'm respecting them. Never dissed any one of them.

First ... that is an outright lie!
Quote:

I just mentioned PBF because they seem to fit better on that site, since both of them likes to diss whatever comes from Mark, being it good or bad, and can't accept the opinions of those who think different of them about Stapp NOT being a God. If they don't ever over reacted so much about different opinions on Stapp, we would never have this kind of issue here.
If this is truly how you've interpreted all this ... you are SO dilusional.

Dogstar & Jooji - I think I'll take your advice. The ignore button does work wonders! :D

Bridge of Clay 06-28-2004 07:06 PM

LOL! I guess someone's ignore button is actually not working! hehehe

hayley 06-29-2004 04:46 AM

I'm so glad I can't see her posts:D