CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   "Open Your Eyes" (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6896)

hayley 06-18-2004 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
- use the report a post.

What does that do?

Steve 06-18-2004 10:05 PM

It sends a message to all moderators with a link to the post and any comments you wish us to see. We can then handle it from there.

hayley 06-18-2004 10:08 PM

Oh, so that's what it does. :D If I put her on my ignore list, will I still be able to read her posts?

Mulletman 06-18-2004 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Oh, so that's what it does. :D If I put her on my ignore list, will I still be able to read her posts?

No.

TeriB19 06-19-2004 12:05 AM

That's the point, Hayley. If you and she both use the ignore button, you can avoid any further arguments. It works wonders.

hayley 06-19-2004 12:17 AM

Yeah it sure does, I can't see her posts anymore. :D

Thanks

DangerousDan85 06-19-2004 12:52 AM

I hate having dial-up, it had to reload like every 15 seconds on VH1.com, it goes longer without reloading on MTV.com. I really like the song. I did hear some similarities with My Sacrifice and Higher in some guitar parts, but nothing major. I enjoyed Myles's voice. I cant wait to hear what the rest of the cd will be like. Hopefully my radio station will start playing the song soon, so i can listen to it without any interuptions.

multifast1 06-21-2004 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jooji_2
I believe I have the right to post my opinion, when the topic of the discussion is someone telling me I have no right to an opinion. But then he wasnt telling you to SHUT THE HELL UP. :D

The topic did not tell you you don't have a right to an opinion.. Everyone has the right to their opinion. The ability to post that said opinion on a message board is a freakin privilege .. and one that you've been abusing for some time now :D

Funny how I remember some time ago when the debates about "who's fault" the break-up was.. it was you telling others to SHUT THE HELL UP about saying anything bad towards Stapp. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Jooji_2 06-21-2004 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multifast1
The ability to post that said opinion on a message board is a freakin privilege .. and one that you've been abusing for some time now :D

If voicing my opinion, and debating it endlessly with someone who continues to call me a fool for having it in the first place is abusing the privilege....then I'm freakin guilty as hell :D

I've been told to shut up several times. I may argue a point till its fried....but I don't believe I've ever told someone in those words "shut the hell up". :wtf:

Mulletman 06-21-2004 07:50 PM

Keep you pride and take it elsewhere. It is better to keep a low profile and the other person look like a fool and get banned. Doesn't matter if you're just defending yourself or something you believe deeply in, if you slip - you go.

Jooji_2 06-21-2004 09:03 PM

[quote=It is better to keep a low profile and the other person look like a fool and get banned. Doesn't matter if you're just defending yourself or something you believe deeply in, if you slip - you go.[/QUOTE]

I get your point........ :D

Bridge of Clay 06-21-2004 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter_Rocker
Ban creedlvr. :D

:D :D :D I agree!

multifast1 06-22-2004 10:52 AM

Quote:

I may argue a point till its fried....but I don't believe I've ever told someone in those words "shut the hell up". :wtf:

This is from the thread "Will Creed ever make another album?" dated 02-12-2004 by Jooji_2:
Quote:

..... Have a negative opinion of the man if you prefer...that's your right. But its also the right of others here to be so sick of hearing the same comments over and over....to tell people who only dwell on what's wrong with a person.....to SHUT THE HELL UP.

I can post the link if you prefer ;)

creedlvr 06-22-2004 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter_Rocker
Ban creedlvr. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
:D :D :D I agree!

Do you always have to start something? I guess some things never change. Maybe you and she should get together ... you're both obnoxious!

Dogstar 06-22-2004 12:41 PM

Creedlvr, put them on your ignore list if you don't like what they have to say. It's a very handy function :D.