CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   "Open Your Eyes" (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6896)

creedlvr 06-17-2004 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
AHHHHHHH for GOD sake I'm sick of you and your stupid little arguments! You're always unhappy, you always have something to say to me, you're so damn annoying!!

I didn't say that because he has a "DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME" :rolleyes: I said that because it's going to get real tense if people start bashing Alter Bridge. He wasn't bashing Alter Bridge, I know that, but it might have lead to that, I don't know. Alter Bridge bashing isn't welcome here, just like Creed bashing isn't.

Oh sorry, is this all too against-Stapp for you? :rolleyes:

First, I don't appreciate being talked to like that. You might just be the rudest person on this board. Do you even know how stupid and immature you sound? I'm truly embarassed for you. You are clearly not capable of disagreeing with someone in a civilized manner. Re-read your post! It was fucking rude! (I'm not talking about the one to me ... that was clearly rude and I could care less about you or what you think.) I'm talking about this one that you wrote to a newcomer ... who wasn't at all insulting to any particular side ... just stated his/her opinion. The one when you responded ...
Quote:

Well we don't care, go complain somewhere else

And obviously, he/she took it the same way I did, if you read what the response was.

There are plenty of level-headed people here who are capable of having a difference of opinion without yelling and insulting people. Obviously, you're not one of them.

"Oh sorry, is this all too against-Stapp for you?:rolleyes:" Please! Grow up! It'll do you a world of good. (And you might also want to change your screen name ... it's clearly not accurate!)

:Waits for a stupid, nonsensical response.:

Flip 06-17-2004 05:18 PM

As a Drummer who has worked with bands..I must say that flip on Open your Eyes is ok Not Brilliant could be better but hey ihavent heard the whole album.. there so much Dumiing wise that he could do! but thn again It is a well layed ouyt track it woud be a shame to spoil it overall the song kicks ass...obuislsy its going to sound creedy as its half the band!!, i think alterbridge will be big and have major potental What does any else think?... :mad1: <<<Lovis the smiley>>>

Steve 06-17-2004 05:47 PM

Quote:

AHHHHHHH for GOD sake I'm sick of you and your stupid little arguments! You're always unhappy, you always have something to say to me, you're so damn annoying!!

I didn't say that because he has a "DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME" :rolleyes: I said that because it's going to get real tense if people start bashing Alter Bridge. He wasn't bashing Alter Bridge, I know that, but it might have lead to that, I don't know. Alter Bridge bashing isn't welcome here, just like Creed bashing isn't.

Oh sorry, is this all too against-Stapp for you? :rolleyes:

Please calm down. If you're sick of someone and their posts, try the report-a-post function and let the mods take care of it. No need for you to take the "law" into your own hands.

guitarchitect 06-17-2004 06:24 PM

yeah come on guys. alter bridge are doing there thing .. stapp is doing his. just appreciate which ever u wanna listen to.
steve has always done a good job with the site. try not repay him with arguments.

i think musically it is a great song. it has that power that grabs you and to hear Mark's melodic stuff again is cool. if u don't agree.. fine. but u remember you supported these guys once. sure u can not like bits and review critically but this is something new that i think is great for rock. hopefully we can all appreciate that and let it happen without any tension between fans.. let alone the real bashers etc out there

Flip 06-17-2004 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarchitect
yeah come on guys. alter bridge are doing there thing .. stapp is doing his. just appreciate which ever u wanna listen to.
steve has always done a good job with the site. try not repay him with arguments.

i think musically it is a great song. it has that power that grabs you and to hear Mark's melodic stuff again is cool. if u don't agree.. fine. but u remember you supported these guys once. sure u can not like bits and review critically but this is something new that i think is great for rock. hopefully we can all appreciate that and let it happen without any tension between fans.. let alone the real bashers etc out there

Here here Let bygones be bygones

KaeBabe 06-17-2004 09:37 PM

Great post Dan!

Tremontichik006 06-17-2004 09:46 PM

oh my goodness!
i just listened to the song for the first time and all i can say is wow. i absolutely love it. myles voice is to die for and marks guitar.... is so awesome!! flip sounds great as usual and brian soounds pretty darn good too. the lyrics are amazing too. wow im just stunned. guys, when the song started i got tears in my eyes. ive been waiting so long to hear some new stuff and not that its here im so excited. words cant explain how happy i am right now. now all we have to wait for is scotts new stuff!!!! :D x's 1000000

Jooji_2 06-17-2004 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multifast1
You better check that document again.. I'm pretty sure you don't have the right to post anything you want on a BB. You also can't scream fire in a crowded theater... unless there really is fire I guess :D

That said I LOVE the new song. Can't wait for the whole CD now. But I do respect someone's right to not like it and to discuss why they don't. I don't like everysong Creed ever put out but I think 90% of them are incredible.

I believe I have the right to post my opinion, when the topic of the discussion is someone telling me I have no right to an opinion. But then he wasnt telling you to SHUT THE HELL UP. :D

hayley 06-18-2004 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
First, I don't appreciate being talked to like that.

And you think I appreciate you talking to me in the way that you did?

Quote:

I'm truly embarassed for you.

Aww, that's cute.

Quote:

There are plenty of level-headed people here who are capable of having a difference of opinion without yelling and insulting people. Obviously, you're not one of them.

Actually, I am. I am quite capabale of having a conversation with someone that disagrees with me. You just haven't seen that, whenever I post something that you don't like, you always have to let me know about it, can't you just leave me alone? I don't like you and you don't like me, deal with it.

Quote:

(And you might also want to change your screen name ... it's clearly not accurate!)

Oh yes, sorry about that, because you can't stand to see anything Stapp involved when we are talking about Alter Bridge! Gosh, throw me in jail! :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Please calm down. If you're sick of someone and their posts, try the report-a-post function and let the mods take care of it. No need for you to take the "law" into your own hands.

I'm sorry Steve. This person is just really getting on my nerves and always has to pick an argument with me. I'm not here to argue, but it seems like creedlvr is.

Mulletman 06-18-2004 02:31 AM

by all means, don't stop. I havent banned anyone in a while and I'm getting rather twitchy. Hell I don't care who it is, I dont discriminate, I'll ban anyone. So please, induldge me.

hayley 06-18-2004 03:40 AM

Ban creedlvr. :D

Just kidding, don't go ape shit, creedlvr and I obviously have our differences and don't like one another, but she has a right to be here just as much as I do, even if we don't like one another.

Ban Dan, that will be funny when he tries to log in when he comes back from his holiday :laugh:

Evil_wizzzard 06-18-2004 08:28 AM

Song is good, but i think it would sound better, if the singer was Stapp...

creedlvr 06-18-2004 10:58 AM

Quote:

Actually, I am. I am quite capabale of having a conversation with someone that disagrees with me. You just haven't seen that, whenever I post something that you don't like, you always have to let me know about it, can't you just leave me alone?

Oh boo-hoo! I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Will you forgive me???
Quote:

I don't like you and you don't like me, deal with it.
That's an understatement!
Quote:

Oh yes, sorry about that, because you can't stand to see anything Stapp involved when we are talking about Alter Bridge! Gosh, throw me in jail! :eek:
Too stupid to comment on.
Quote:

I'm sorry Steve. This person is just really getting on my nerves and always has to pick an argument with me. I'm not here to argue, but it seems like creedlvr is.
Steve, ditto that for me. Only I'm not the one who is here to argue. Some people just like to turn things around to suit themselves.

Here's a great idea ...
Don't respond to any of my posts and I won't respond to yours. In fact, from here on, you'll be on my ignore list.

Steve 06-18-2004 12:28 PM

Here's an idea - a warning for both of you. I've said if you don't like a post, don't respond to it - use the report a post. Neither of you have listened to that. Please stop the arguing on the boards. Take it to PMs or email if you really feel you have to argue.

TeriB19 06-18-2004 06:08 PM

I recommend the "Ignore" button for both of you.