CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   New Album (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10845)

King Oropher 04-14-2006 09:35 AM

Re: New Album

What Flip has stated, Thanks to Teammc from abb.net :smokin:

CD- They are writing right now. Not due in the studio until August with a hopefull release around December or early 2007.
I'm like... 2007? DAMN!!!! LOL

I envy the folks for the download festival. He said they are going to play some new stuff there.

Tour- Really not determined yet. Focus seems to be on the album.

He hears the Mike is doing a lot better, but hasn't seem him since its happened.

Label - I do know the answer. But please understand why I cannot post it.

I have a feeling that this album will be harder sounding that what we are used to

Bridge of Clay 04-14-2006 09:43 AM

it's still weird Mark says they're already tracking it and Flip says they'll hit the studio only in August... which one I'm supposed to believe? I'll choose Mark coz his words leave the impression it'll come out sooner! :)

HuMaN~ClAy 04-14-2006 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Oropher
Label - I do know the answer. But please understand why I cannot post it.

He has an answer, but what exactly is in question here?? or can the question also not be posted. If we're being told there is a question about the Label and are also told the answer cannot be posted i feel i'm left to assume only one thing, one obvious thing... but i feel i cannot post it :smokin:.

Creed7352 04-14-2006 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow
They got No play here in Cali because they are Creed 2.0 point blank period not so much as 1 spin on the airwaves

wrong...and wrong. stapp's new shit is more creed 2.0 than ab and i heard OYE and FTR on the radio quite a few times. you must not have been listening to the right station or at the right time. and i live in cali, in los angeles county.

Bridge of Clay 04-14-2006 08:21 PM

let's be smart people: if AB wasn't leaving Wind-Up, they'd deny it plain and simple. But to keep it hush hush, it means they're done with WU.

Agent D 04-14-2006 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
let's be smart people: if AB wasn't leaving Wind-Up, they'd deny it plain and simple. But to keep it hush hush, it means they're done with WU.

Which begs the question, which label would they sign with instead and what exactly would it mean for the band?

King Oropher 04-15-2006 05:27 AM

Quote:

He has an answer, but what exactly is in question here?? or can the question also not be posted. If we're being told there is a question about the Label and are also told the answer cannot be posted i feel i'm left to assume only one thing, one obvious thing... but i feel i cannot post it
The question was whether they were changing to a new label. Hope they do.

TheGreatDivide 04-15-2006 11:38 AM

Maybe we'll get the unreleashed songs... ie Breathe, On My Way Now and Cruel Sun

titan9 04-15-2006 08:24 PM

Well, whatever label they sign with, I hope they get the promotion and attention they deserve. It really sucks how WU has treated them, Submersed, Big Dismal, 12 Stones and a slew of other bands/artists not named Creed, Stapp, Evanescence or Seether. I also hope that if there is a label switch, it doesn't affect the release date of the next album.

nagpo 04-15-2006 08:29 PM

i really hoped it would have been out sooner.

Agent D 04-15-2006 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Well, whatever label they sign with, I hope they get the promotion and attention they deserve. It really sucks how WU has treated them, Submersed, Big Dismal, 12 Stones and a slew of other bands/artists not named Creed, Stapp, Evanescence or Seether. I also hope that if there is a label switch, it doesn't affect the release date of the next album.

Definitely. The most obvious perk of getting a new label would be some promotion. That'd be nice for a change.

And even Evanescence and Seether seem to have fallen off the face of the earth (not that I'm complaining, lol).

tremonti4life04 04-16-2006 01:33 AM

Technically, Since stapp released his album through wind up, their contract through wind up is now officially over, the 7 album deal has been stricken, so i think that we can expect to see AB going to Atlantic Records with the new album. Atlantic signs the major rock bands like velvet revolver, Fuel, and other big name bands like them, so Alter bridge could very well be on their way over to Atlantic because Atlantic could make a fortune from them because they would know how to push the album successfully.

Wind Up, on the otherhand, couldnt push the turds out of their asses with a 20 minute power squeeze.

bilal 04-16-2006 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
Wind Up, on the otherhand, couldnt push the turds out of their asses with a 20 minute power squeeze.

:lolsign: :lolsign:

Creed7352 04-16-2006 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
Technically, Since stapp released his album through wind up, their contract through wind up is now officially over, the 7 album deal has been stricken, so i think that we can expect to see AB going to Atlantic Records with the new album. Atlantic signs the major rock bands like velvet revolver, Fuel, and other big name bands like them, so Alter bridge could very well be on their way over to Atlantic because Atlantic could make a fortune from them because they would know how to push the album successfully.

actually, no...alter bridge is a new band and signed under a new contract. they weren't under the same contract as the creed name was. new band, new contract, new stipulations. that said, it doesn't mean that you HAVE to complete the terms of the contract before you can ditch the label. they could strike a deal with WU and if WU likes the terms of that deal, they can leave the label.

King Oropher 04-16-2006 06:05 AM

Quote:

Wind Up, on the otherhand, couldnt push the turds out of their asses with a 20 minute power squeeze

:D :smokin: