CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Welllllll... I don't really post on here much anymore...SO what have yall been up to? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11623)

Wylde-Tremonti 04-05-2007 01:12 PM

Welllllll... I don't really post on here much anymore...SO what have yall been up to?

So I've been postin on this site since I was 13... and I turn 20 this Sunday (on easter)... That's 7 years!!! Crazy! As Of Late tho, I just haven't been on here too much... (due to the lack of AB news plus School & Work.)

So Let Me Know What's Been goin on in your lives! It's Been Too Long!

Here's Where I'm at Currently... I'm finishing up my 2nd Semester at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. I'm Studying Music Theory/Composition and Art And I'm going to be Transferring to Concordia University Chicago in River Forest IL next Fall! (I'm pretty excited about moving to Chi-Town!)

I"m also Currently working at B&G music here in Belleville... We're a small local instrument/sheet Music shop.it's pretty sweet cuz i get a pretty hefty discount on everything!! (which really hasn't helped my guitar addiction at all!!! lol

SO yeah that's me... what have you been up to!?

HeavensOnFire 04-05-2007 10:01 PM

Re: Welllllll... I don't really post on here much anymore...SO what have yall been up to?

Hey Matt its awsome to hear from ya, things around here, STILL ROCKING BETTER THAN EVER, PEACE BE WITH YOU, IN THIS SEASON OF GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sincirr 04-08-2007 09:29 AM

Re: Welllllll... I don't really post on here much anymore...SO what have yall been up to?

Hey I remember you! Pretty sure U wont remember me but anyways, I have FINISHED my music degree!!! And am planning on maybe doing a Dip.Ed. so I can teach in most schools.

I am teaching vocals and guitar and I can conduct pretty good now so I am currently in the works of starting a contemporary choir in the area. I hope I can do stuff like string arrangement and conducting for album recordings for rock bands tho, thats my mega dream!

JulieCitySlicker 04-08-2007 02:03 PM

Happy Birthday, Matt:D Good to see you here again:)

Wylde-Tremonti 04-08-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Hey I remember you! Pretty sure U wont remember me but anyways, I have FINISHED my music degree!!! And am planning on maybe doing a Dip.Ed. so I can teach in most schools.

I am teaching vocals and guitar and I can conduct pretty good now so I am currently in the works of starting a contemporary choir in the area. I hope I can do stuff like string arrangement and conducting for album recordings for rock bands tho, thats my mega dream!

I Do remember you accually!
Sweet! I'd love to do String Arrangements for rock bands too (when I finish my degree)... Namely My Own Rock band!!! lol

Wylde-Tremonti 04-08-2007 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Happy Birthday, Matt:D Good to see you here again:)

Thanks Julie!

HeavensOnFire 04-09-2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr

:) DA GOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, :D

Dogstar 04-10-2007 08:02 PM

Hey, Matt! Happy Birthday! And very cool on the school news. That is just awesome. I'm hanging in and still looking for a new job, as I got laid off in January. It's weird being out of work, but luckily, I got decent severance and I have unemployment compensation to hold me over until I find something else I might want to do for work. I'm looking forward to going to Bonnaroo in June. I'm going to get to see Tool and The Police. Should be awesome.