CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What is the deal about the DVD? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2025)

JenRN 02-28-2003 06:45 PM

What is the deal about the DVD?

Does anyone know what is the deal about this? I had seen that Amy said the idea was scrapped!:( WHY!!!!:crying: :crying: I was looking so forward to that! I wonder why they don't have a DVD out at all! All the other bands do, even crappy bands!:mad: That was gonna be my saving grace to hold me over until a new CD comes out!:(

hotforscott 02-28-2003 06:47 PM

I don't really know. Skipper mentioned sometime in 2003, but then Amy said what she said. I really don't know. I haven't heard anything about a DVD coming out at work anytime soon. We usually know ahead of time when they do. I know what you mean about crappy bands, too. EVERYONE has a DVD except for Creed, it drives me crazy, too!

creedchick02 02-28-2003 06:57 PM

I know that is one DVD that i would wear out~~~~~:D :cool:

Sheila63 02-28-2003 06:59 PM

I know I was really looking forward to it myself. I think over at the CreedInk site they mention something about doing a dvd/video and they were asking fans to send in ideas for behind the scenes stuff we'd like to see. I'll check it out a little later and double check my info. So maybe there's some hope for getting one through CreedInk.

shunammite 02-28-2003 08:17 PM

Who is Amy and do I have to pay attention to what she said, I sure don't want to, I heard at the Pit it was around the holidays it was due. Via Mark's brother I think.

hotforscott 02-28-2003 08:46 PM

I am not sure how Amy knows the info. she knows, I am just relaying what I read. That is great news if it was from Mark's brother that the DVD was due. Thanks!

Dogstar 02-28-2003 08:48 PM

Man, I was really hoping for the DVD. They filmed a lot of footage at two of the four shows I went to last year, both really good shows, too!

DangerousDan85 02-28-2003 08:56 PM

if they dont release a DVD i'm gonna start laying the smackdown on some poor jabroni's candyass

JenRN 02-28-2003 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
Man, I was really hoping for the DVD. They filmed a lot of footage at two of the four shows I went to last year, both really good shows, too!

Same here, the cameras were right in our faces! I wish Creed's management would make a statement about it! Maybe we should e-mail Creed-Ink and ask!:dunno:

Dogstar 03-01-2003 04:34 AM

Not a bad idea, or even the *official* Creed web site. I love hearing my bootlegs, but seeing the DVD would bring back so many awesome memories of the shows I saw last year. I also wish they could do a show like an MTV Unplugged. I would definitely get a DVD of THAT!

hide_tremonti 03-01-2003 08:37 AM

Quote:

Why would they waste all that footage they shot? It'd be a great DVD!

Dogstar 03-01-2003 12:46 PM

I don't know, Hide_tremonti, I'm hoping it's not scrapped altogether and that this is just a delay or something. I can't imagine them not being able to make a 90-minute video out of all that.

Sheila63 03-01-2003 02:07 PM

Quote:

Not a bad idea, or even the *official* Creed web site. I love hearing my bootlegs, but seeing the DVD would bring back so many awesome memories of the shows I saw last year. I also wish they could do a show like an MTV Unplugged. I would definitely get a DVD of THAT!

I'd love it if they'd do an Unplugged show too. I think it would be fantastic. I love when they did the two acoustic songs on NYE and I really like the acoustic versions of songs they include on their singles.

hotforscott 03-01-2003 02:15 PM

The acoustics are my faves,

Have you heard Higher acoustic?

It's my fave!

Bridge of Clay 03-01-2003 02:50 PM

no... I sent a few e-mails to wind-up and creedink but they never replied...

just be patient, they´ll release it... unless, since Stapp wasn´t at he best of his shape, they cancelled...