CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed song you like the LEAST.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4346)

facelessman 09-17-2003 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rune

I think the song i skip the most is Faceless Man, it is in no way a bad song at all, it's got great lyrics and great guitar, it just isn't my type of song.

awww dude, its such a great song!

mysacrifice411 09-17-2003 10:17 PM

Dangerous Dan, I know what you mean. I was a little worried about how people would take this. I tried to soften things up as much as I could in my first post

Kim V. 09-17-2003 10:39 PM

If there's ever a song I DO skip (which is not often, really!) it's Wrong Way. I mean, the lyrics are awesome (What if I died, what did I give? I hope it was an answer so you might live; I hope I helped you live) but it's just the music the lyrics are set to I guess. On a silly note, my kids call it "The Yeah Yeah Song" because of the numerous times Scott says Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah............hehe

DangerousDan85 09-17-2003 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mysacrifice411
Dangerous Dan, I know what you mean.  I was a little worried about how people would take this.  I tried to soften things up as much as I could in my first post

"Any Creed Songs You Just Don't Like" was the name of my thread, that was back in November, lol

Dani 09-18-2003 03:43 AM

I wasn't to keen on Illusion at first, but it has grown on me. The same with Never Die. I also have to agree with the people who mentioned Signs, I think it's a song that if they had worked on it a bit more, it could of been excellent.

Delirium 09-18-2003 03:59 AM

Signs is excellent, maybe a little rushed but it has an awesome feel to it.

Dani 09-18-2003 04:04 AM

I do like Signs, some parts of it better than others. I just feel it could be better. I still like it but it's just not one of my favourites.

SCOTTSMYMAN 09-18-2003 09:11 AM

I would have to say the song I like the least would have to be Sister. I used to not like Illusion very much either but it has grown on me a bit! :crest:

mysacrifice411 09-18-2003 12:38 PM

A lot of you are saying Illusion has grown on you. Same with me. But one song that I absolutely hated that has grown into my top 10 overall (not just Creed songs) is Torn. When I first bought MOP (I already had HC), that was the first song I listened to, and after the first minute or so, I just skipped to My Own Prison. But I've given it a chance, and really listened to its message, and now I think it's one of Creed's most powerful songs, easily.

ZION1010 09-18-2003 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Delirium
Signs is excellent, maybe a little rushed but it has an awesome feel to it.

Yes It Does have an awsome feel to it love that song

RMadd 09-18-2003 09:40 PM

Never Die, though it does get a little better around the bridge section ("Don't let go of that youthful soul..."). When listening through HC all the way thru, I usually skip to that part, then, when the bridge is done, skip on to WAWO. Never Die just doesn't do it for me.

facelessman 09-19-2003 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mysacrifice411
But one song that I absolutely hated that has grown into my top 10 overall (not just Creed songs) is Torn.  When I first bought MOP (I already had HC), that was the first song I listened to, and after the first minute or so, I just skipped to My Own Prison.  But I've given it a chance, and really listened to its message, and now I think it's one of Creed's most powerful songs, easily.

yeah, Torn is one of my favorites.

s.floridagirl 09-19-2003 08:17 PM

My least favorite is going to have to be Sister. It's funny cause all of my least favorites have now become my absolute favorites. So in time, Sister may become a fav too!!

Delirium 09-19-2003 10:02 PM

One of the greatest aspects of Creed is that they don't have a bad song! there might be one you skip, but tons of others love that song, and you love songs they might not like the best.

This thread is a great tribute to their song-writing ability.

facelessman 09-19-2003 10:39 PM

yeah