CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   stapp on the o'reilly factor (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5491)

hide 01-10-2004 11:57 PM

stapp on the o'reilly factor

i for one think that fox news is the crappiest news service the world has to offer but i have to admit that o'reilly is quite entertaining and he seemed to like Scott. Anyhow for those that have never seen it here is Scott's interview with the man himself. Talks about the music industry and the less then postive artists such as Manson and Insanne Clown Posse.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/player....ctor &wvx-300

creedlvr 01-11-2004 12:13 AM

Thanks SOO much for posting that! I hadn't seen it. Do you know when this was on??

Bridge of Clay 01-11-2004 12:14 AM

when is it from? he looks good

GeeK_2004 01-11-2004 12:16 AM

I cant see the video thing ....something rather....!!

DangerousDan85 01-11-2004 12:17 AM

i think it's from April of 2002

GeeK_2004 01-11-2004 12:18 AM

ooh....that long ago ??

DangerousDan85 01-11-2004 12:22 AM

yeah

creedlvr 01-11-2004 12:24 AM

Oh really??? The copyright at the bottom says 2003.

DangerousDan85 01-11-2004 12:34 AM

that don't mean sh*t :laugh:

DangerousDan85 01-11-2004 12:38 AM

seriously, i taped the episode the spring of 2002

Frankie 01-11-2004 12:42 AM

Scott's appearance was April 9th, 2002.

creedsister 01-11-2004 12:42 AM

Isanne Clown Posse my first thoughts to those guys was :wtf: is going on here ok Something went wrong somewere

creedlvr 01-11-2004 12:46 AM

okay ... thanks!

WeatheredWoman 01-11-2004 01:26 PM

Thank you so much for this AWESOME video... the chance that those guys will be here in the Netherlands on national TV is soooooooo small!!!
So I'm EATING all this stuff like crazy :D :D :D
I strongly felt the need 2 pull that lovely Stapp right through my computer!!

*SIGH* :thud:

creedsister 01-11-2004 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Thank you so much for this AWESOME video... the chance that those guys will be here in the Netherlands on national TV is soooooooo small!!!
So I'm EATING all this stuff like crazy :D :D :D
I strongly felt the need 2 pull that lovely Stapp right through my computer!!

*SIGH* :thud:

i know it damn its A crying shame :banghead: on keyboards lol

JenRN 01-11-2004 03:12 PM

I am a HUGE Fox fan and even bigger Bill O'Reilly fan. I think he is the bomb really. I have his books and watch him religiously. I have been told he is the "male argumentative version" of me!!!! LOL!!! I did not see this at the time, but did see the transcript!

Jez 01-11-2004 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
I cant see the video thing ....something rather....!!

I can send you the file if you want it. PM me :)

Bridge of Clay 01-11-2004 07:06 PM

so that explains why he looks good... pre-car crash/throat issues...

hide 01-11-2004 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
so that explains why he looks good... pre-car crash/throat issues...

he looks really good no doubt give him some time and i'm sure all will be well again. He treated Stapp quite well because he apparently likes him and that he's band is a positive one but I'm not a fan of O'Reilly or the Fox Network.

It is an entertaining show, it is good tv but as an information service it is deplorable. I am not a leftie but any means but the Fox Network couldn't be any more right wing if it tried. The bias is so obvious its almost a propaganda tool for the Republicans.

hide 01-11-2004 07:32 PM

can we perhaps get some other tv appearances, radio interviews, acoustic performances and such posted in this thread such as?

-Weathered acoustic
-Torn Much Music Canada(anyone who has seen this how awesome is Scott's voice here?)

RMadd 01-11-2004 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
i for one think that fox news is the crappiest news service the world has to offer

man, you're full of shit... Fox News is the only non-liberal-biased news service

Bridge of Clay 01-11-2004 07:52 PM

First of all, media should be apolitical. that is to don't take part of any side.

Choosing side is just unethical...

hide 01-11-2004 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
man, you're full of shit... Fox News is the only non-liberal-biased news service

yeah but it goes so far the other way it looks like a joke. Really you should have an independent broadcaster preferably a public one who is not used as a tool for any groups with a vested interest to please Murdoch or anyone else. At least CNN and the like don't appear so biased! In Australia we have the ABC which is an indepedent public broadcaster which has basically no bias.

creedsister 01-11-2004 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan

haha I like world news tonight with peter jennings that man knows hes stuff

JenRN 01-11-2004 09:49 PM

Oh boy I am NOT one you want to get going on a political rollercoaster. I have watched CNN to MSNBC to Fox News and let me tell you Fox news to me is the best. I think that the "other" stations are WAY to the left, so extreme that it is insane. I could be here all night giving examples of it too. Yes I agree that Fox news sways to the RIGHT, and so be it. We need a station too, that is not all trash talk about Bush and all rosey crap about Hillary etc.... I myself LOVE Bill O'Reily for the fact that he shoes BOTH sides. He ALWAYS gives others with the different opinions fair game to state thier point and give them the last word. I respect him as a journalist and he actually has gotten voted by the ENTIRE American public as #3 TV personality. So yes everyone has thier opinion on politics and I hate to get into it, BUT......... I also hate when people don't have the facts correct! I myself like to gather the FACTS and then base my opinion on them. I am not a "follower" but a leader, ALWAYS have been. I did not get a "A" in debate class for no reason! :D

hayley 01-11-2004 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman

Yeah it's like that in New Zealand, too. :mad: :mad: :( It really sucks all I see of Creed are videos and they are pretty much rarley on.