CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Shed My Skin on The Fantastic Four soundtrack!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9199)

The Lithium 06-03-2005 07:30 PM

Shed My Skin on The Fantastic Four soundtrack!!

I haven't seen this posted here yet. Found this on the Megan McCauley website;

Come On Come In - Velvet Revolver
Error Operator - Taking Back Sunday
Relax - Chingy
Whatever Happened To The Heroes - Joss Stone
Waiting (Save Your Life) - Omnisoul
Always Come Back To Me - Ryan Cabrera
Everything Burns - Ben Moody & Anastacia
New World Symphony - Miri Ben-Ari & Pharaohe Monch
Die For You - Megan McCauley
Noots - Sum 41
Surrender - Simple Plan
I'll Take You Down - 4
On Fire - Lioyd Banks
Reverie - Megan McCauley
Summerbreeze - Jason Mraz
Shed My Skin - Alter Bridge
In Due Time - Submersed
Goodbye To You - Breaking Point
Disposable Sunshine - Loser

Although this tracklist seems pretty weak... I mean Sum 41 and Simple Plan...

Dogstar 06-03-2005 08:19 PM

And Submersed is on there, too :thumbsup:...I agree with you about the rest of the soundtrack, though.

The Lithium 06-04-2005 07:35 AM

I'm looking forward to hear how Ben Moody and Anastacia sounds together! And to hear more Megan McCauley tracks!

uncertaindrumer 06-04-2005 12:18 PM

Wow. That music SUCKS! lol, it is good that AB is getting a song on there, albeit one of their weaker ones.

Wylde-Tremonti 06-04-2005 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium

Although this tracklist seems pretty weak... I mean Sum 41 and Simple Plan...

Sum 41's New Stuff Is pretty good... its more metal... and Dave Baksh is an AWESOME guitarist... i don't like most of their shit... but you've gotta give them that... he's one good lead guitar player

as far as i'm concerned... there are 4-5 solid bands on that track list... which is more than most major movie soundtracks

Agent D 06-04-2005 01:53 PM

Marvel really needs to stop letting Wind Up do all their soundtracks...

titan9 06-04-2005 05:45 PM

Ryan Cabrera, Joss Stone, Chingy and Simple Plan all need to go, lol. The last four songs look to be the best on the CD.

Agent, I sorta agree with you. The last few soundtracks by Wind-Up have been, well, pretty weak. I did like the Daredevil soundtrack they did, though. I mean, not every song on there was good, but it had a ton of decent/good songs on it. It had 12 Stones, Fuel, Drowning Pool(not really a fan of theirs, but the song they had on there was good), bareable songs by Evanescence and Nickelback and some other decent stuff. The Elektra CD DID have a couple of good songs, but not nearly as many as the DD CD did. It seems like Wind-Up is putting a lot more Pop on their soundtracks as of late, and in my opinion, that has to go. Stick with Rock.

titan9 06-04-2005 05:50 PM

I take back some of what I said above. I just checked out the track listing for the Punisher soundtrack(also done by Wind-Up), and I think that one is as good as the DD soundtrack. I guess the last two Wind-Up released soundtracks(Elektra and Fantastic Four) are pretty weak in comparison to the Punisher and DD soundtracks.

RockGoddess 06-04-2005 08:57 PM

Quote:

Wow. That music SUCKS! lol, it is good that AB is getting a song on there, albeit one of their weaker ones.

Funny how we all have differing tastes. SMS is my fave of the entire ODR album! lol

Dogstar 06-04-2005 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockGoddess
Funny how we all have differing tastes. SMS is my fave of the entire ODR album! lol

I have more love for SMS than I did at first. It really hit me live, so now I really like it :D.

aussiecreeder 06-05-2005 09:41 AM

this might be too left-field but why didn't wind-up put a AB b-side to ensure at least the AB hardcore fans ( us lol) would buy it. who's going to buy this crappy album with a AB song everyone already has?

TeriB19 06-05-2005 10:24 AM

No, hide, it's not too left-field. I think it definitely would've guaranteed more sales of the CD if an Alter Bridge song was on there that we didn't have. You ought to go to work for Wind-Up!!

Dogstar 06-05-2005 03:57 PM

Wind Up likes to milk things until they're dry.They need better marketing people.

uncertaindrumer 06-05-2005 05:24 PM

Wind Up does not know how to run a company, either for their band's sake, OR for money's sake.

And putting SMS on this album is ridiculous. Not only do fans not give a crap, but anyone who listens to the album and has decent music taste will lose SMS in the load of other crap there...

The Lithium 06-06-2005 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Marvel really needs to stop letting Wind Up do all their soundtracks...

Yeah, they must have some kinda contract! All Marvels soundtracks sounds a like and that's because it's pretty much the same artists on all their latest soundtracks.