CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Denver Show Postponed!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8941)

Gabriel 04-10-2005 12:46 PM

Denver Show Postponed!!

Due to the blizzard hammering Denver right now, we have had to postpone the Denver show. Please hold on to your tickets, as they will be good when we reschedule the date. Please listen to the radio, or check here or alterbridge.com for upcoming info on when the show will be rescheduled. As of now, it looks like the earliest we could reschedule would be in July, after we get back from our June European run.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience, but we do not want to put our fans in danger, traveling to a show, with a blizzard raging. Looking out my hotel window right now, it is a complete white-out. You can not even see three feet in front of you. Take care, city of Denver! We will see you again, probably in July.

Michael

goddess_bb 04-10-2005 10:41 PM

I think I am the only one :crying: here... But it was really sweet of Michael to post this here and at ABB.net.
I really hope they come back...(fingers crossed)

Dogstar 04-10-2005 11:25 PM

Awww, goddess, that sucks. I can't believe it snowed there. It was 76 degrees in Philly today!!

mshoneybuns 04-11-2005 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Awww, goddess, that sucks. I can't believe it snowed there. It was 76 degrees in Philly today!!

It's sunny here in Texas.. Come on down!! :)

tremonti4life04 04-11-2005 03:07 AM

Dont feel bad, i think they cancelled this side of pennsylvania permenantly...Seeing as how every time tremonti steps foot in a venue around here, all the fuses actually jump out of the fuse boxes and haul ass to the nearest door...:)

goddess_bb 04-11-2005 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
Dont feel bad, i think they cancelled this side of pennsylvania permenantly...Seeing as how every time tremonti steps foot in a venue around here, all the fuses actually jump out of the fuse boxes and haul ass to the nearest door...:)

huh what are you talking about??

The really crappy part is that today it is 50 degrees with the sun shinning and most of the snow is gone.... :(

tremonti4life04 04-12-2005 12:07 AM

Well, i saw creed at the Bryce Jordan Center in state college, tremonti blew fuses, saw alter bridge at pittsburgs rock jungle, tremonti blew something up...lol

RMadd 04-12-2005 01:48 AM

haha, that's kinda funny there. bad luck... twice.

goddess_bb 04-13-2005 10:42 PM

Scary part is that it is suppose to happen it threes.....uh oh

tremonti4life04 04-13-2005 10:55 PM

Im honestly starting to think its me...I was watching the one vid where he was taking the interviewer through his guitar rig, and he said something about blowing one of his fender 2x12 combo amps that he runs his clean sound through, and i believe he blew that up at the rock jungle show in pittsburgh. Not gonna stop me from going to shows tho, he's rich, he can afford more :)