CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Total Guitar Dec. Issue (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10128)

HuMaN~ClAy 12-06-2005 01:20 PM

Total Guitar Dec. Issue

hey guys... i still haven't been able to get my hands on this mag. i live in Canada and have looked everywhere! just now i cheked their website and was gonna order it there but they're all sold out!.... if anyone is able to find one and pick it up for me i'd gladly pay you for it and all shipping costs that apply... i'd prefer to pay you through paypal just for convinence and for faster payment... thanks a lot!!

The Lithium 12-06-2005 01:41 PM

You mean the November Issue, right? The one which features Mark and Ahavo Rabo Taco Salad?

HuMaN~ClAy 12-06-2005 03:17 PM

omg yes... i'm such a tard lol....

ok, so alter bridge is in the nov. issue right?? then why over at their website (www.totalguitar.co.uk) is the dec. cover shown with mark and the nov. cover shown with U2?? i'm really confused now cus the nov. issue is still in stock at the website and i could just get it from there.... but why are they showing it with U2 on the cover???

that website is what made me say dec. issue haha, cus i seen the cover...

The Lithium 12-06-2005 03:22 PM

Yeah, that strage! I believe The Edge was on the October issue of Total Guitar!

HuMaN~ClAy 12-06-2005 03:39 PM

that's what i thought too... i remember when everyone started talking about this magazine i checked it out and seen the cover of both Tremonti and The Edge... I sent an email to that website anyway asking them if they had it listed incorrectly... hopefully is it incorrect and the Tremonti issue is still in stock haha.

RoffeDH 12-07-2005 05:05 AM

No the december issue is the one with AB and Ahavo Rabo Taco Sallad, don't know why they do it like that but they do... Lith, if you have the mag you can check just above the barcode it says dec. So it's the december issue... I can check if they have it here in sweden still and perhaps send it to you...

geletmote 12-07-2005 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HuMaN~ClAy
hey guys... i still haven't been able to get my hands on this mag. i live in Canada and have looked everywhere! just now i cheked their website and was gonna order it there but they're all sold out!.... if anyone is able to find one and pick it up for me i'd gladly pay you for it and all shipping costs that apply... i'd prefer to pay you through paypal just for convinence and for faster payment... thanks a lot!!

Theres shitload of em down here in AUS, i could get my hands on it for you if ur interested?

evyllsummer 12-13-2005 10:44 PM

yeah, I may have to pick this mag up this weekend...