CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Fans By City (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Where ya from?? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7)

Siana 10-25-2002 10:09 AM

yeah,welcome!

InterGirl 10-25-2002 10:15 AM

Danke schon 4 all,you're very nice :) and i'm so happy that i found this messageboard,cause i was looking for a long time.. ;)

Siana 10-25-2002 10:19 AM

you're at the right place then :P

InterGirl 10-25-2002 10:43 AM

and because of this i'm lucky ;)

TeriB19 10-25-2002 05:46 PM

Yes, InterGirl, we don't start harassing you until you've posted here at least a week. Stay with us and have some fun.

Aimee 10-26-2002 04:34 PM

Quote:

we don't start harassing you until you've posted here at least a week

Wha-wha whaaaaaat???

:P

InterGirl 10-26-2002 05:04 PM

hymp?? ;)

Siana 10-29-2002 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by InterGirl
and because of this i'm lucky ;)

yes,u r :)

Siana 10-29-2002 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Yes, InterGirl, we don't start harassing you until you've posted here at least a week. Stay with us and have some fun.

hehehhehehee

JenRN 10-30-2002 12:02 PM

I am from Erie Pa right on lake Erie,( snow snow snow) I have now been in Virginia for 6 years live outside Richmond Virginia, and yes some day I would love to live on the Pacific coast, I dream about living in a cabin overlooking the water, AHHHH someday. But Va is not bad I am close to DC and Williamsburg Va lots of beautiful places!!!!!!:)

Read JDM 10-30-2002 04:00 PM

NJ, born and raised. I live under 10 minutes from Staten Island, traffic permitting, so you could say I'm from right outside The City.

TeriB19 10-30-2002 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I am from Erie Pa right on lake Erie,( snow snow snow)   I have now been in Virginia for 6 years live outside Richmond Virginia, and yes some day I would love to live on the Pacific coast,  I dream about living in a cabin overlooking the water, AHHHH someday.  But Va is not bad I am close to DC and Williamsburg Va lots of beautiful places!!!!!!:)

Jen, I LOVE Williamsburg!! My husband has to go down there about once a year for Navy Reserve training, so we usually go down together and I shop, we do Busch Gardens and Water Country and eat at Captain Georges and the Aberdeen Barn. LOVE IT!!

JenRN 10-30-2002 09:58 PM

Teri!!!!!
OMG!!! Captain George's is my favorite!!!!! I don't eat all day the day I go and pig out!! Williamsburg is about 45 minutes from my house, would it not be cool to see each other sometime? The crab legs are awesome!!!!! Williamsburg is really nice love to go there in the fall and walk around!!!:D

luvscott4ever 10-30-2002 09:59 PM

born, bred and still stuck in Minnesota....Would love to move somewhere warm, but too much family here..all of them actually...would love to be a beach bum somewhere...Maybe somewhere in Florida...close to Orlando maybe...hehehe..:D

TeriB19 10-30-2002 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Teri!!!!!
OMG!!! Captain George's is my favorite!!!!! I don't eat all day the day I go and pig out!!  Williamsburg is about 45 minutes from my house, would it not be cool to see each other sometime?  The crab legs are awesome!!!!!  Williamsburg is really nice love to go there in the fall and walk around!!!:D

Great idea about fasting the whole day before eating at Captain George's, it is an UNBELIEVEABLE amount of delicious seafood, isn't it? Have you ever eaten at the Aberdeen barn? It's less than a mile down the road from Capn George's. Love shopping at the Pottery Factory too. Maybe we can hook up on our next trip down there!