CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Is Scott still... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3686)

xXCreedNXDfanxX 07-08-2003 11:58 AM

Is Scott still...

married to his wife?!I heard that a while back,she got like arrested or something.:confused: :wow:

Sheila63 07-08-2003 12:04 PM

Welcome to the bb xXCreedNXDfanxX!:D

To answer your question, no, Scott isn't married anymore. I think they got divorced sometime in 1999.

Higher_Desire 07-08-2003 01:03 PM

They've been divorced for a few years now. They were married for about a year, then got a divorce, then moved back in with each other because they thought it was best for their son Jagger. They live appart from each other now, and Scott has full custody of Jagger.

When they were arrested, it was for a dispute in which they were discussing Scott having full custody of Jagger and Hillaree wanting partial custody. During the argument, Hillaree hit Scott with a cell phone. The dispute was reported to police by Scott's personal assistant (I think her name was Diane) who was also present at the meeeting. They were arrested later that night or the next day, and Stapp was let go after questioning, but Hillaree spent 2 weeks, I believe, in jail for assult with a weapon.

That's all the information I remember at this time. Hope it helps!

H-D

hotforscott 07-08-2003 02:50 PM

Man, it's been a long time since that question was asked. I knew it would happen sooner or later. I think Colin covered it quite nicely.

GoodGodGirl23 07-08-2003 07:02 PM

Thanks Colin! I never knew that 411 before!!:)

Higher_Desire 07-08-2003 07:06 PM

No problem. I keep quite a bit of Creed information in active memory. :) I haven't even talked about that happening for a while, though.

H-D

hotforscott 07-08-2003 07:16 PM

I remember seeing that police report on The Smoking gun.

Higher_Desire 07-08-2003 09:09 PM

One of the many Avs I've made is of Stapp's mugshot. He lookes like he's really possessed or something.

H-D

hotforscott 07-08-2003 10:50 PM

He still looks hot. He looked tired. Are you talking about the one where he ran off the road??? That is the only mugshot I have seen.

JenRN 07-09-2003 09:34 AM

Sounds like it was a good decision to leave Hilary. I hope Jagger and Scott are "hanging ten" in Hawaii and enjoying themselves...... wish I was there!:boat: :glasses:

Sheila63 07-09-2003 12:00 PM

I hope they are too. I'd be very happy to join them and keep them company.:)

Higher_Desire 07-09-2003 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
He still looks hot. He looked tired. Are you talking about the one where he ran off the road??? That is the only mugshot I have seen.

Do you mean when that jerk rear-ended him? :mad: I don't know of any other vehicle mishaps he's been in. And, I didn't he had to do any of that sort of stuff when that happened, considering he was on his way to meet the rest of the guys to start working on the video for One Last Breath.

H-D

Bridge of Clay 07-09-2003 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Thanks Colin! I never knew that 411 before!!:)

maybe because you don´t go to the band or creed´s music forum! ;) :D :P

hotforscott 07-09-2003 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Higher_Desire
Do you mean when that jerk rear-ended him? :mad: I don't know of any other vehicle mishaps he's been in. And, I didn't he had to do any of that sort of stuff when that happened, considering he was on his way to meet the rest of the guys to start working on the video for One Last Breath.

H-D

It was an old lady that rear ended him.

The mugshot I saw, he wasn't wearing a shirt and he was arrested for running his SUV off the road.

I will see if I can find it.

hotforscott 07-09-2003 06:36 PM

Here it is:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/stappmug1.html