CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   For All Of You Didnt Believe That Creed Was NOTTT On Drugs- Read This! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=625)

Creeds#1 11-24-2002 09:04 AM

For All Of You Didnt Believe That Creed Was NOTTT On Drugs- Read This!

"It's really, really hard, much harder than we thought," Tremonti says of his band's growing popularity. "It's something I've wanted to do all my life.

"I just had my mom and dad come out to a show and he said, 'I thought this rock 'n' roll lifestyle was easy, but on the contrary.' He saw everything that went into it; your eating habits are off, your sleeping habits are off. You come up with all new habits like Advil every day, coffee, cigarettes, Ginseng."

Despite the temptations of the road, Tremonti and his bandmates - singer Scott Stapp, and drummer Scott Phillips - are drug free. A disciplined approach may be a contributing factor to their overnight success story.

Shoebird 11-24-2002 05:45 PM

Quote:

"You come up with all new habits like Advil every day, coffee, cigarettes, Ginseng."

Mark smokes? Didn't know that, unless I'm missing something here.

Unforgiven Fan 11-24-2002 05:51 PM

yeah he does sometimes

hayley 11-24-2002 07:17 PM

i didn't know that either...now i do.

CollectiveSoul 11-24-2002 07:19 PM

hey guys dont get ideas. Mark smokes so i will too.

hayley 11-24-2002 08:02 PM

:wtf: there's somefing wrong with you

Xterminator27 11-24-2002 08:07 PM

uhh smoking is....

Bad
Gay
Unheathly
Expensive
Weaks ur teeth
Makes ur breath stink
Boots u out of many places
not to mention takes 7+ years off your life
u have to carry an ash tray to many places
ur physical fitnes goes DOWN quite a bit
and ur cardiovaskular fitnmess which is running goes down a TON.
theres a huge risk of cancer and dienig at anywhere from 20-60

Not to mention you PAY alot of money to do it?? What are these people THINKING!?!?

Xterminator27 11-24-2002 08:08 PM

Pros of smoking...

2% of the world thinks its "Cool" (WHile 98% of the world thinks its stupid)
Thats it... even though thats not really a pro..

jango 11-24-2002 08:38 PM

Re: For All Of You Didnt Believe That Creed Was NOTTT On Drugs- Read This!

Quote:

Originally posted by Creeds#1
<b>"It's really, really hard, much harder than we thought," Tremonti says of his band's growing popularity. "It's something I've wanted to do all my life. &nbsp;

"I just had my mom and dad come out to a show and he said, 'I thought this rock 'n' roll lifestyle was easy, but on the contrary.' He saw everything that went into it; your eating habits are off, your sleeping habits are off. You come up with all new habits like Advil every day, coffee, cigarettes, Ginseng." &nbsp;

Despite the temptations of the road, Tremonti and his bandmates - singer Scott Stapp, and drummer Scott Phillips - are drug free</b>. A disciplined approach may be a contributing factor to their overnight success story.

I do not believe that at the height of their success, the band would come out a publicly admit that they do drugs, even if it is just marijuana. This would be a horrendous PR move. Good try, but I still don't buy it.

Xterminator27 11-24-2002 08:41 PM

No duuu. I didnt buy it from teh start. I need to see that in writing with scotts signature to belive it

creedfaner 11-24-2002 08:41 PM

Re: Re: For All Of You Didnt Believe That Creed Was NOTTT On Drugs- Read This!

Fame doesnt revolve around if a band does drugs or not. There is Creed, drug free. And then there was Nirvana and Alice in Chains (the two biggest grunge bands of the 90s), they were high off their ass 90% of the time.

I still stand with believing its timing.

DangerousDan85 11-24-2002 10:23 PM

Stapp doesn't smoke anymore because of the effect on his voice. He does "chew" now. I don't know which is grosser, probably chew.

JenRN 11-24-2002 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
<b>Stapp doesn't smoke anymore because of the effect on his voice. He does "chew" now. I don't know which is grosser, probably chew. </b>

YUK!!!!! Is that why he is spitting so much as shows??? That is terrible! God I hate snuff, it is really nasty! Yeah talk about something not good for your voice, are you really sure he does that? Just seems a little un-like him??? I could see cigerettes more than snuff!!

DangerousDan85 11-24-2002 11:18 PM

I didn't think he would do that either, but I read it in an interview he did in Blender magazine. I'm sure he doesn't do it while he performing that would impractical. I saw him with a huge wad in his mouth when he was golfing on the VH1 Eligible Bachelor show.

souldancer 11-25-2002 12:34 AM

In the CreedInk magazine on page where Scott is getting a tatoo, looks like he has a wad in his cheek - check it out - or maybe he is biting a bullet. Since I don;t have a tatoo, I don;t know how painful that could be, but it looks.......