CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed Video Preferences (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=851)

Tremontifanatic 12-11-2002 12:04 AM

Creed Video Preferences

Hi everyone!

Stop me if you've heard this one, but i figured id give you guys some food for thought. My girlfriend and I have discussed on several occasions which creed videos we love the most and....if this makes sense.....which videos are the most creed-ish...lol...if u dont know what that means...i dont even know if i can explain it to you. But anyway, id like to hear a poll on which videos are favorites for you guys...i know everyones going to say all of them...but some have to stand out more then others...so let me hear some feed back...

ps....im kinda torn as to whether what if....or dont stop dancing are my favorites right now

LovinCreed 12-11-2002 12:14 AM

Well, I'll weigh-in on this issue! ;) I go through my Creed-stages (as I call them), so, currently, my favorite video is What If because the guys are really rockin' out in it! (I've actually been watching the What If video on the 'net a lot lately! I know, I'm weird.) And my song obsession of the month has been What If. :) However, I *really* like the One Last Breath video because Stapp looks super sexy in it (like he does in all the videos)! :stapp:

Good thread to start! :cool:

...now, check back with me in a month, and you might get a different answer. ;)

Tremontifanatic 12-11-2002 12:19 AM

omg....noone knows about creed phases like me..lol..i can totally relate...but as of recently...of been totally into is this the end...its been my favorite song for about a yr and a half now...its just the most amazing song to me...and i just love the what if video cause....i think they actually get a chance to act...which makes it really cool..and exciting....and one last breath...well..its a toss up between one last breath and dont stop dancing as to which video is more creedish off of weathered...cause i dont know why i just didnt feel my sacrifice was to creedy....lol

LovinCreed 12-11-2002 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tremontifanatic
omg....noone knows about creed phases like me..lol..i can totally relate...

cause i dont know why i just didnt feel my sacrifice was to creedy....lol

"Creedy!" YES! I love it!! I love how we can converse using Creed-lish (Creed + English = Creed-lish; yes, I know I'm a dork.) That :jam: rocks!

DangerousDan85 12-11-2002 12:50 AM

I like My Sacrifice and One Last Breath, seen part of Don't Stop Dancing and With Arms Wide Open, haven't seen What If or any of the My Own Prison videos.

I actually liked the Higher video

TremRock 12-11-2002 01:24 AM

videos ... ok so here goes ... ***takes a deep breath****

as for the videos youre TORN between ... haha get it? ... "torn" ... ok yeah ...

WHAT IF...was a fun video & is so up there on my list. because like tremfan said, they get to act & you can tell they had fun with it. & it shows they can present a song that can be serious ...but still have fun with it & yes lovincreed, rock out!
buuuuut...
DONT STOP DANCING ... is kind of a little throw back to wtlf & mop. to me, its a very cool balance of old creed & new. it felt like full circle to see something like that.

& while theres much to be said about the other videos im gonna have to go with ...

ONE LAST BREATH ... because it feels the most creedy to me. its like walking into the cover of weathered. the song itself has a pretty deep meaning to me ... that i almost didnt want it to be a single. but the first time i saw the video ... WOW. cause wow is a good word =) there are lots of things you could say o describe it but nothing say it like ... its creed!

hotforscott 12-11-2002 11:26 AM

i really like my sacrafice because whether it's the video or on stage, scott seems soooooo happy singing it.

i also really like one last breath because we see so much of him.

JenRN 12-11-2002 03:54 PM

I like My Sacrifice the best right now! I also really have only seen "What if" once a LONG time ago, and I remeber Really liking it! I also like WAWO because of Scott's passion coming out! I hope they put out a DVD with all the videos on it!

LovinCreed 12-15-2002 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
 I hope they put out a DVD with all the videos on it!

I agree with you!! I seriously hope that the DVD has all the videos, concert footage, and everything and anything! ;)

hotforscott 12-15-2002 07:08 PM

me, too. can't wait for the DVD!

SJack5802 12-15-2002 08:02 PM

I like the Higher video. Stapp looks like a badass in it. I also like the My Sacrifice a lot

DangerousDan85 12-16-2002 01:44 AM

yeah bad ass style

creedgirl99 12-16-2002 12:23 PM

I really like WTLF....it's the first video I remember seeing by Creed so it holds a special place in my heart. But I suppose my favorite video by them would be What If. It is such a cool video and as was said before, they totally ROCK in it!!! :band:

SJack5802 12-17-2002 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
yeah bad ass style

right on. Hes cool when he is sitting down at the very begining of the video. His badass style lol

DangerousDan85 12-17-2002 10:56 PM

when he's schmoozing with the ladies