CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Stapp live (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4452)

s.floridagirl 09-23-2003 08:05 PM

Scott Stapp live

Did anyone find that Stapp sang better live than on the records? Because I have to say, hearing him in concert really blew me away. He was the best I've heard live and I 've been to A LOT of concerts!! What did you think?

devils_here 09-23-2003 08:32 PM

I thought he sounded amazing when I saw him :bounce:

I have been listening to some bootlegs and theres one show where he sounds pretty bad. But I also have to say when your at a concert and all pumped you really don't hear the slip ups and cracks.

So to sum it all up I love listening to my CDs but would always opt to see them live.

Hope that all made sense ;) :P

Dogstar 09-23-2003 08:32 PM

He is amazing both live and on the records. He really feeds off the energy of the crowd and you can definitely feel the passion he has for what he does.

njcreedite 09-23-2003 08:35 PM

Yup,,,,,he is great live.:naughty:

facelessman 09-23-2003 09:05 PM

yeah hes great live, and great on records

hotforscott 09-23-2003 09:44 PM

Yes, I feel he is great both ways as well. He is AMAZING live.

Frankie 09-23-2003 09:51 PM

I agree...Scott is amazing live...he pulls you in from the very beginning and doesn't let you go until he walks off the stage. I love the "extras" of his live performance...Say I for example. The live version is so awesome I would pick that over the recorded version anytime. I have yet to find anyone else that connects with the audience the way that Scott does.

DangerousDan85 09-23-2003 10:41 PM

yeah he's really good live

hayley 09-24-2003 12:17 AM

I'm sure he would be awesome live, can't wait till the day I get to see Creed

cjme 09-24-2003 01:13 AM

I've only seen 2 performers who I thought were even better live. One was Creed and the other Billy Joel. Amazing voices, both of them.

Dogstar 09-24-2003 01:16 AM

I have to say Pearl Jam is amazing live as well. And Audioslave...Chris Cornell can connect the way Scott does...I wish I had gotten to see Soundgarden live.

Blaize 09-24-2003 11:38 AM

Stapp's voice was what hooked me from the beginning and I have to say that his voice is much more powerful on stage...I was extremely surprised that he could sing as good live the way he does and it blew me away.....

Kim V. 09-24-2003 12:58 PM

I'd have to agree that Scott's amazing recorded or live! It is so true, he just pulls you in the minute he walks on stage, and mes-merizes you until he walks off. A note about when his voice does sound a little "off"; Teri has told me that numerous times he's performed while he was sick, I guess he truly believes that "the show must go on". I know of at least two times he performed while sick - opening night in Atlanta, 2002 (I read in a Rolling Stone article that he woke up sick that morning), although he sounded great to me on VH1's Opening Night Live! Also, Teri said he was fighting a bout with the flu when Creed performed at the Olympics. Let's pray he doesn't get sick so often next tour!

Jez 09-24-2003 01:09 PM

He was also sick at PSU 11-19-02..I'm sure quite a bit last tour.

Sheila63 09-24-2003 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Frankie
<b>I agree...Scott is amazing live...he pulls you in from the very beginning and doesn't let you go until he walks off the stage. &nbsp;I love the "extras" of his live performance...Say I for example. &nbsp;The live version is so awesome I would pick that over the recorded version anytime. &nbsp;I have yet to find anyone else that connects with the audience the way that Scott does. </b>

I totally agree with you Frankie. I enjoy both my recorded Creed cds and my live cds but he puts out so much energy and emotion when they perform live that I can feel it just listening to the cds and the one Creed concert I was at was by far the best show I've ever seen. I think his voice live is Awesome, like Blaize, that is what drew me in the first time I heard the band.