CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Magnificent One Word Thread! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=19)

DangerousDan85 12-03-2002 02:45 AM

it's worth it, yeah I will think of the chickens, watch it w/ a friend in the dark.

hayley 12-03-2002 02:49 AM

k i will, good on ya...think of the CHICKENS!!! yaye the POWER OF THE CHICKENS!!!! LOL k well i gtg to bed now, so i will be on tomorra, heaps cauze it's the HOLIDAYS!!! yeah! good night everyone, remember, to pray for our darling scott stapp.

good night!:)

DangerousDan85 12-03-2002 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by addicted2stapp
i totally believe in sprits and stuff, have had a coupla encounters with them myself,

me too, I don't know if this was a dream or not, but I heard footsteps coming towards me when I was in my bed, then I felt like i got hit by a bus and was shaking and couldn't move my legs for like 10 seconds! Then I ran upstairs, either a spirit passed through me or it was the most realistic dream I've ever had.

DangerousDan85 12-03-2002 02:56 AM

good night

allison 12-03-2002 02:15 PM

vomit

GoodGodGirl23 12-03-2002 03:02 PM

Angel Boy Ian

hayley 12-03-2002 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
me too, I don't know if this was a dream or not, but I heard footsteps coming towards me when I was in my bed, then I felt like i got hit by a bus and was shaking and couldn't move my legs for like 10 seconds! Then I ran upstairs, either a spirit passed through me or it was the most realistic dream I've ever had.

wow....see when i think about stuff like that it's not really scary, it's amazing just to think that, but it is scary at the time huh? lol
i've had two experiances...one was at this party..me and my friends were playing this ball game, i dropped the ball and it went flying into the bushes so i went to get it, and when i stood up, this black figure (it was blurry, couldn't make out any features) but it went around me, then left...i was freaked, so we all went inside for mysake, it was bout 10 anyway, we all went in and were just sitting around this room, and the black thing that went around me must have followed us in cauze w could all feel its presence...then me and threee other friends were sitting on a couch, i had a drink of water in my hand, the girl on my left said, OH MY GOD! she must have knew what was gonna happen cauze she gripped my knee, and the black spirt practiclly LEAPT through the fuckin drapes...i screamed like hard out and my glass of water went flying, glass dropped, i stood, and the figure passed through me...very scary, i like had pins and needels, and went white as a ghost, was shaking, and i started sweating a cold sweat..very scary but a experiance i will never ever forget!

another one is that my grandad dies years and years ago, and his ashes are in the room next to where the computer is, and i can feel his presence down here with me...he is looking after me...and whenever i like go to go upstars or anothe room that is downstairs, i can feel him behind me, it's like he's touching my shoulders, leading me so i can go safley...very nice feeling.

hayley 12-03-2002 04:13 PM

woah never realised that was soo long sry:embarass:

Creed23 12-03-2002 04:25 PM

Pukestonguegalore!

SJack5802 12-03-2002 09:13 PM

That sounds scary has hell.

SJack5802 12-03-2002 09:14 PM

ghost

Mulletman 12-03-2002 09:25 PM

....?

krzycreedbabe 12-03-2002 09:55 PM

candyman...lol

GoodGodGirl23 12-03-2002 10:45 PM

addicted2stappers, you know that I relate to EVERYTHING you say!!!;) :) ;) ;)

DangerousDan85 12-03-2002 10:49 PM

candyland