CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I'm Going to Stockholm, Sweden Next Month... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11134)

Chase 07-11-2006 04:47 AM

I'm Going to Stockholm, Sweden Next Month...

I'm pretty excited. I will be spending about 4 month studying political science at Stockholm University. I leave my hometown of San Diego on August 19th... and will embark on a European adventure :) I promise to let everyone know how it goes.

bilal 07-11-2006 10:09 AM

Re: I'm Going to Stockholm, Sweden Next Month...

Chase ma'man......all the best ......i believe in ur political skills....as i have had some very good arguments with u in the past..... i do admire ur historical knowledge...... i wish u all the best......

Ana4Stapp 07-17-2006 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Chase ma'man......all the best ......i believe in ur political skills....as i have had some very good arguments with u in the past..... i do admire ur historical knowledge...... i wish u all the best......

Same here!!!

Despite all the disagreements we had in the past on politcal banter:D .....you are great to debate with...because even though I dont agree with ur political positions most of the times .....(dont forget im anti-america, nihilist, saddam's defender, pro-osama ..etc..etc...etc...LOL!!!!!)
I always respected your point cause you have knowledge about it...;)

....hey ....hey .... missing you on politcal banter....:(

metalchris25 07-17-2006 08:41 AM

Hope you have a great time, man.

Chase 07-17-2006 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal

You know bilal, I truly appreciate the compliments. You are a bright guy... and hopefully you can excel in Pakistani politics someday lol.

Chase 07-17-2006 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Same here!!!

Despite all the disagreements we had in the past on politcal banter:D .....you are great to debate with...because even though I dont agree with ur political positions most of the times .....(dont forget im anti-america, nihilist, saddam's defender, pro-osama ..etc..etc...etc...LOL!!!!!)
I always respected your point cause you have knowledge about it...;)

....hey ....hey .... missing you on politcal banter....:(

I love ya Ana. Although we disagree quite often... I will always respect your opinions. You're not anti-American... I know what... lol

Anyway, I'm back on the political banter boards... so look out! ;)

Dogstar 07-17-2006 08:47 PM

Chase, that's awesome! I hope you have a great time. Be sure to keep us updated on how it's going!

Chase 07-17-2006 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Chase, that's awesome! I hope you have a great time. Be sure to keep us updated on how it's going!

I most definitely will. I will be calling Stockholm home for about 4 and half months... so... I will update you guys and drop in some pictures of my trip!

JulieCitySlicker 07-18-2006 10:18 PM

Hope you have fun:)

metalchris25 07-18-2006 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
I most definitely will. I will be calling Stockholm home for about 4 and half months... so... I will update you guys and drop in some pictures of my trip!

That would be cool. I bet Sweden is beautiful.

Dogstar 07-19-2006 01:36 PM

Very cool, Chase. What an exciting thing to get to do.