CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Happy Birthday Myles!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11412)

bilal 11-27-2006 07:43 PM

Happy Birthday Myles!!!!

Today, we shall all celebrate Mr. Myles Kennedy's 37th brithday......

:dancing: :smileyban :dancing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. Myles..... i hope you have plenty more..... :rockon:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GregS 11-27-2006 08:31 PM

Re: Happy Birthday Myles!!!!

Happy Birthday Mr Kennedy!
Hope you have a good one!

eusebioCBR 11-28-2006 01:21 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYLES!:cheers:

guitardude1985 11-28-2006 09:03 PM

happy b-day. Wonder if he reads our posts? 37, wow.

Dogstar 11-28-2006 09:30 PM

Hope he had a great birthday. Many happy returns :)

TrulyAmazing 12-16-2010 05:43 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Bear with I the way , I bear Wit You,s, SHE FORGOT, its been a busy busy busy 24 months ya,lls Now Let Me Updates 11-28-2010, sorry ya,alls peace be with us in jesus mighty name blessings and strengeth ........:rockon: hope it rocked...:laugh: if i forget anybodys elses do remind me ya,alls,

TrulyAmazing 12-16-2010 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Bear with I the way , I bear Wit You,s, SHE FORGOT, its been a busy busy busy 24 months ya,lls Now Let Me Updates 11-28-2010, sorry ya,alls peace be with us in jesus mighty name blessings and strengeth ........:rockon: hope it rocked...:laugh: if i forget anybodys elses do remind me ya,alls,

well i guess its been longer than that, a reminder of who wants to live forever Haaaaaaa Lol I Apolagize To The AB NATION,

nagpo 12-16-2010 09:36 PM

I wonder what he got...

TrulyAmazing 12-16-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
I wonder what he got...

im still a hoping he gets his own bus myles is precious love,em like a son, proabley im asuming a copy of still what may never come, :laugh: but he gots the streneth to presue it no doubt, why the house of the fonz we will renew our streneth in due season and are trouble will be worth it saith mother cunninghame beware of the camrone adminstrations saith the shrine of judith light and tony danza, we they be married the ends of the world shall be, .......:jam: :peacelove and if anybody comes to you saying they are peter griffeth, use operation orions belt, :laugh:

maccamer 12-17-2010 12:13 AM

Now age 41. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

TrulyAmazing 12-17-2010 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccamer
Now age 41. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

yes indeed but a young 41 indeed My Young - Pad-A-wahn like 25 something, i be afraid to reveal mine at thirty something.....:laugh: as i pray for the Imourtal strengeth of our god fathers and masters, who have long lived under the reign the promise and the protection of one king, praise jesus, and praise LUCAS, im his biggest fan, a lovley documentry was done and used piecies of his work and storm troopers on the history channel, may the force be with you, always,