CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Offical "Myles Kennedy Rules" Thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7381)

fluttergirl 09-18-2004 09:22 PM

See thats the beauty of it. I wouldnt have to act. Just lie. Noone ever seems to get when I'm being serious or not so.... :D

evyllsummer 09-18-2004 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluttergirl
See thats the beauty of it. I wouldnt have to act. Just lie. Noone ever seems to get when I'm being serious or not so.... :D

So...are you being serious now...?

Dogstar 09-18-2004 11:18 PM

I finally heard some acoustic AB, and I just have to say that Myles sounded great in the studio! I so can't wait to hear him in person!

fluttergirl 09-19-2004 01:48 AM

I know! He's awesome in any situation....
I can't wait either... :D

evyllsummer 09-19-2004 09:10 AM

(sigh) 3 weeks, 6 days, 12ish hours...

fluttergirl 09-20-2004 04:02 PM

but who's counting, right?

The Lithium 09-20-2004 04:14 PM

Just look at my avatar!! He was SO fucking nice, MYLES FUCKING KENNEDY FUCKING RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all must read my review of the my day in London, it was the best day of my life!! Really!!

evyllsummer 09-20-2004 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
Just look at my avatar!! He was SO fucking nice, MYLES FUCKING KENNEDY FUCKING RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all must read my review of the my day in London, it was the best day of my life!! Really!!

Lith, that is fucking awesome, dude!!! Very envious, yet very happy for you, man...to witness the rulination up close...whoo hoo!!!

Myles Kennedy rules!!!!

The Lithium 09-21-2004 02:16 AM

He does, I can't believe how friendly they ALL were!! They all smiled at me while I talked to them, and I got a feeling they thought it was as exciting to talk to me as I thought it was to talk to them... They haven't been around Europe much, so I guess it means a lot to them that they have such a diehard fans that would go to another country for a show, even in Europe!!

Now - off your asses to the "Concert Review" forum!! :D It's not only a concert review - it's so much more... It's a story...

fluttergirl 09-21-2004 02:47 AM

LOL. I guess that makes up for your previous lackage in posting skills, huh?
The envy is spreading far and wide, I can't wait til I get to see them.

evyllsummer 09-21-2004 10:13 AM

to the reviews, then...

The Lithium 09-21-2004 02:16 PM

Thanks Chris, I actually mention you in the review! :D

evyllsummer 09-21-2004 10:29 PM

Quote:

Thanks Chris, I actually mention you in the review! :D

I'm very envious of you, my friend...but also very happy for you, doesn't sound like that day could have been any better...I'm glad you enjoyed it...normally, I'm not a picture person, but maybe I'll have to take a few...you got some killer ones...

BTW: "the Chris spot"...LOL, that floored me, man...

The Lithium 09-22-2004 10:09 AM

Yeah well, that is THE "Chris spot", isn't it? :D

evyllsummer 09-22-2004 10:39 PM

Quote:

Yeah well, that is THE "Chris spot", isn't it? :D

LOL, well, that IS the plan...