CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I got an email from Bec! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6310)

creedfan47a 04-15-2004 01:28 AM

I wondered why my ears were burning..... you're all talking about me! :)

Thanks for your posts everyone. :) I had no idea I was so missed! :(

Higher_Desire 04-15-2004 01:32 AM

BEC! I love you! Welcome back. Only if it is for a short stint. Hopefully not. Hope all is well. You should come around more often. It seems like forever and a month since your last post.
:kiss: :hugs:

H-D :nut:

creedfan47a 04-15-2004 01:40 AM

You love me?!?!? Awww, I love you too..... but not in that way. ;) I'm not really "back".... just popped in to say hi. :)

hayley 04-15-2004 02:04 AM

HEY BEC!!! How's it going girl? Check your email :D

I love your avie! I'm guessing that's your to-be-husband....what a hunk a spunk, if I do say so myself...but tell him to grow his hair out...j/k

Love you girl :hugs:

Higher_Desire 04-15-2004 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedfan47a
You love me?!?!? Awww, I love you too..... but not in that way. ;) I'm not really "back".... just popped in to say hi. :)

Bec, could you give me a :flasher:? No one does it quite like you do.
:kiss:

H-D :punk2:

hotforscott 04-15-2004 06:04 PM

I like your avie, too, Bec. You guys are an adorable couple. I like the signature, too. I might do mine that way, only a little different, LOL! It was good to hear from you. I replied to your email.

creedfan47a 04-15-2004 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotforscott
I like your avie, too, Bec. You guys are an adorable couple. I like the signature, too. I might do mine that way, only a little different, LOL! It was good to hear from you. I replied to your email.

Thanks Carrie, I kinda like my av. ;) I couldn't think of what else to put in my signature, so I thought I'd state the obvious. :) I got your email. I have about a million to reply to, so I haven't forgotten you. :)

Sorry Higher, not gonna happen. :D

:hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 04-15-2004 08:15 PM

Hi Bec!!!!

OMG! Its so good to see you here girl :D How is everything going for ya? I have missed you like mad!
*HUGS*

Bridge of Clay 04-15-2004 10:19 PM

hey there, Bec! Hope everything is ok with you, girl!

PS: I'm more handsome than your fiancé! LOL!

JulieCitySlicker 04-15-2004 11:03 PM

LMAO Marcos!

Higher_Desire 04-16-2004 02:12 AM

Quote:

Sorry Higher, not gonna happen. :D

:hugs:

:crying: :crying: :crying: You did it once before. Remember? Why not again? :crying: :( How about... either do it for me once, or show me the infamous "boobie picture," then I'll get off the subject forever. Otherwise, I won't leave you alone.

creedfan47a 04-16-2004 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
:crying: :crying: :crying: You did it once before. Remember? Why not again? :crying: :( How about... either do it for me once, or show me the infamous "boobie picture," then I'll get off the subject forever. Otherwise, I won't leave you alone.

Yeah right! If I do that, you'll never stop pestering me. ;)

Tremonti_Fed: Is that you Marcos?!?! How are ya? :) I really don't think you're more gorgeous than my man.... that photo doesn't do him justice. ;)

Higher_Desire 04-16-2004 03:41 AM

Quote:

Yeah right! If I do that, you'll never stop pestering me. ;)

LOL. Yes I would. That's all I ask for. :) Pretty please? If you could just see my sad puppy dog face, you'd change your mind. I'm going to have to let this one do the trick. :crying:

creedfan47a 04-16-2004 03:43 AM

I don't flash for anyone, especially crying green men. ;)

hayley 04-16-2004 04:57 AM

Oh my god...Colins desperate...just kidding