CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   WATCH CREED TONIGHT on the web! NO LIE!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=802)

creedman 12-08-2002 09:37 PM

WATCH CREED TONIGHT on the web! NO LIE!!

Creed is playing the KROCK ACOUSTIC CHRISTMAS LIVE on the krock websight. You can Video stream the whole thing! Im watching right now! Creed is the last band on tonight!! Creed is set for 10:40 pacific time! the link is Kroq.com/kroqnow/kroqnow.html! ENJOY!!!!

CollectiveSoul 12-08-2002 09:44 PM

yah its 1:40 my imte

hotforscott 12-08-2002 09:44 PM

cool, thanks.

Bridge of Clay 12-08-2002 09:55 PM

give us the setlist later...
Iīm clicking, but it doesnīt open

TeriB19 12-08-2002 09:57 PM

I have AOL and it's dial-up. I'll be lucky if I see "Buffering" for a half hour. I don't get my hopes up.

Bridge of Clay 12-08-2002 10:09 PM

oh, crap...
itīs 1: 10 am here right now and itīs still on dashboard...
Creed? only 3 hours from now...
Iīm not gonna make it! :crying: :crying: :crying:
and if they put it on web later, it ainīt gonna be all songs...
damn it!

Weathered 12-08-2002 10:26 PM

is there anyway we can stream this later?

souldancer 12-08-2002 11:42 PM

Great news - THANKS!

LovinCreed 12-09-2002 12:55 AM

I'm watching it right now (thanks for letting us know!). Coldplay is currently on for me- so, I'm hoping, in the next hour or so Creed will be performing. Weewhoo.

:dancing:

LovinCreed 12-09-2002 01:44 AM

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Creed is not being aired! This is a joke! I stayed up til 2am for nothing???? Uggghhhh.

:mad: :madder: :dead:

tngalluvscreed 12-09-2002 02:24 AM

So what's up? What happened? Did anyone else's just shut off right before Creed was gonna air? Does anyone know what happened? I was so looking forward to seeing them again.

Creed Say I 12-09-2002 03:18 AM

OHHHH BUMMER,

Was working while that was on

Sharon
Creed Say I
Creed Inspired/Aussie Rock Board

shunammite 12-09-2002 11:54 AM

Apparently Creed never intended to air. There is a post from KenFerm at the Pit.

And KROQ just let the appearance that their performance would be shown with the others prevail, lots of people are very mad.

I don't know why, a wild guess would be that Creed is struggling with performances right now and didn't want this one "preserved" for people to rip to shreds like they did with those pics a day or so ago. What is broadcast, they like to have more control over. I don't blame them. But they should have made an announcement on the websight, for fan's information.

However, I am SURE they are doing the best they know how, from where they sit. Where we are NOT sitting, btw.

The Pit is having a field day dumping on them, if you want to get in on the frenzy go for it. If I had stayed up, I would be ticked too, but I can't turn my back on Creed. Unless maybe they issue an "invitation" at the end of a concert, after giving out the "four spiritual laws".

Bridge of Clay 12-09-2002 12:34 PM

what pics? I donīt know about it... :embarass:

shunammite 12-09-2002 12:55 PM

Ah, I can't find the link, it was pics from the VH1 award show, to be aired on the 15th I think.

Pretty unflattering of Stapp. And some negative speculation, he's had some trouble in his personal life.

And then the webcast didn't come off last night, and some "fans" are just a LITTLE BIT TOO FOCUSED ON THIS BAND, hey I can't say I am not among them!

But really we need to cut them some slack, before we crush the life out of them.