CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Red Dragon (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2616)

JenRN 04-06-2003 12:00 AM

Red Dragon

Just wondering how many people have seen this and if they like it? I just watched it, thought it was good! It was a lot better than Hannibal. I loved Silence of the Lambs and this was just as good!

hayley 04-06-2003 12:09 AM

Silence of the Lambs? :eye:

What's this about?

luvscott4ever 04-06-2003 12:12 AM

I AGREE!! I just watched it tonight too!! I thought it was GREAT!!
I also feel the same about the other two films. I didn't like Hannibal, but like Silence!!

JenRN 04-06-2003 12:15 AM

You have never seen the Silence of the Lambs movie about Hannibal Lecter:confused:
OMG!!!:eek:
It is a series of 3 movies about a serial murderer named Hannibal Lector, he is a cannibal. The movies have him in it and then they feature FBI investigations of new cases and he from jail "helps" assist FBI on new cases! It is really creepy stuff, I love horror suspense films and LOVE Silence of the Lambs! Anthony Hopkins plays Hannibal you must have seen it or seen it advertised!:confused:

luvscott4ever 04-06-2003 12:22 AM

I love Anthony Hopkins, he's a great actor!!!

JenRN 04-06-2003 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by luvscott4ever
I love Anthony Hopkins, he's a great actor!!!

Yeah me too! NO ONE could play Hannibal but him, it just would not be the same!

CollectiveSoul 04-06-2003 12:51 AM

that movei sucks

Dogstar 04-06-2003 01:57 AM

Silence of the Lambs freaked me out so much that I had no desire to see the others. The movie was well done and all; it just gave me nightmares.

hayley 04-06-2003 04:41 AM

yeah i've seen Hannibal advertised, i haven't seen it though, and don't know if i want too :rolleyes: i asked my mum and dad and they go "no way you will be so SICK!!" :lol:

creedfan47a 04-06-2003 05:51 AM

I saw Silence of the Lambs ages ago, and it freaked me out. I thought it was well made though. I had NO interest in seeing Hannibal, from what I heard, it was repulsive. When I heard Red Dragon was starring Ed Norton, I psyched myself up to see it (it's my mission to see every one of his movies :D ). I thought it was pretty good, and not all that gory. Ed was very good. :D

TeriB19 04-06-2003 09:56 AM

*raising hand
I also was freaked out by Silence of the Lambs. Very very very intense movie. I haven't seen any of the sequels (or prequels) but the Silence was awesome.

marlsy 04-06-2003 11:23 AM

I want to see Red Dragon!! I actually had it in my hands to rent this weekend and instead got Ghost Ship, which I though was good!! The Beginning is extremely gory!! I also watch Maid in Manhatten which I also liked even if J Lo was in it!! I like her better as an actor than I do a singer! Today I'm gonna watch White Oleander, I heard was intense but I like those kind of movies as well!! It's been a movie marathon weekend for us!! Hey I also love Scilence of the Lambs, great horror flick!!! I guess you have to be a true horror flick fan to appriciate the gore flicks! Hannibal was good to, not as good, but good.

Bridge of Clay 04-06-2003 12:25 PM

Silence of the lambs has some really disgusting scenes...

People always said so much about it that when I watched it, I didnīt like it... I mean, itīs a good movie, but I think I had higher expectations...

But I didnīt watch the other 2 :(

farmgirl 04-06-2003 12:47 PM

I saw all 3 of these movies and have them on DVD. I LOVE scary movies. Red Dragon is actually a pre-quel to Silence of the Lambs and was a remake of Manhunter, where the Hannibal Lector character was first introduced. For those of you who liked Red Dragon, I recommend checking out Manhunter. I think it's a better version and a little more scarier. :eek: (Anthony Hopkins doesn't appear in this one, Hannibal is played by Brian Cox)

Xterminator27 04-06-2003 03:10 PM

The excercist was neat