CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Guess what????? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=885)

hotforscott 12-12-2002 09:10 PM

Guess what?????

I started my new job today at the music store. It is called Hastings, not sure if you have those where you guys are, but it was really cool. I am their inventory control manager. You know the first thing I had to find out was how to find all the Creed stuff in the store. I found all kinds of things I didn't have!!!!!!! Anyway, an associate was telling me that she keeps a giftcard in her pocket so that way when she goes on break she can just use her Hastings giftcard to purchase drinks and snacks and not have to carry around a lot of cash, etc. I thought that was a pretty cool idea because you wouldn't have to run and get your purse each time you wanted a coke, etc. So I decided to go browse through their giftcards to purchase one for the same purpose and there it was..................among The Simpsons, Spiderman and all the other giftcards, there was a CREED one. I had to get it and it's reusable so i can keep adding money to it as i need it and always have creed right there in my pocket. Another cool thing about the job was they have clear lockers so you can decorate them however you want and I am gonna do mine in creed for sure. Just wanted to let ya know. I am so excited. It was a good day today. Plus I get 50% on all that the store has and free movie rentals. I will get all of my creed stuff discounted. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JenRN 12-12-2002 09:16 PM

WOO HOO sounds like a great job! I have a similiar thing at work, we use our ID badge for everything!!! The gift store, getting in secure doors, cafeteria etc.. but I do have to say it sure does not have a picture of CREED on it!!! Just my face :( So glad you like your new job, it is exciting to have a new job and also enjoy it! My locker at work is decorated with Creed too, I am the laughing stock of everyone! You see every one has pictures of their kids etc.. but me I have Scott Stapp and my dad!!!!! (such a daddy's girl) Oh well, it makes me smile isn't that what counts?;)

Mulletman 12-12-2002 09:45 PM

cool sound like yer having fun, anything you can get us...? anything that...for the sake of argument lets say fell of the truck......?

Dogstar 12-12-2002 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mulletman
cool sound like yer having fun, anything you can get us...? anything that...for the sake of argument lets say fell of the truck......?

:lol:
I like yer style, MM....

That's great news, hotforscott. Sounds like a cool gig!

TeriB19 12-12-2002 09:47 PM

LMAO Terminated.

Really, Carrie, what sorts of goodies did you find?

hayley 12-12-2002 10:18 PM

wow that's awesome!!!:eek: :dancing: :P

GoodGodGirl23 12-12-2002 10:23 PM

That sounds kewl!! Lucky duck!!:dancing: :dancing:

Weathered 12-12-2002 10:25 PM

ur so lucky...hope u have fun on this job

hotforscott 12-12-2002 10:37 PM

i found a book about them, lots of posters, some were older ones in black and white, they were cool because they had Brian in some of them, they also had some really cool Creed stickers and patches, they had some of the older singles (which some i did not have) for 1.99. They also had several things that popped up into the computer that weren't in stock, but could be ordered at no extra cost.

Dogstar 12-12-2002 10:37 PM

Way cool, hotforscott. Nice finds!

Weathered 12-12-2002 10:48 PM

wow ur so lucky

hotforscott 12-12-2002 10:48 PM

Thanks everyone! I am really excited about all of it. The schedule is probably the best part. M-F 8-2, it's cool because it gives me a few hours before I have to get the kids if I want to go to the grocery store, or whatever. I didn't want anything stressful or with long hours because I have always been so used to my kids being in daycare (i have to say school in from of them) and just being at home by myself. I stayed at home with them when they were little babies, but at this age they WANT to go to school so I have always let them stay in, but I must admit 197.00 every Monday was getting pretty expensive with only one income so this way it's best for all of us I think.

DangerousDan85 12-12-2002 11:33 PM

yeah when I get well I want to work at an entertainment store like Media Play

GoodGodGirl23 12-13-2002 01:43 AM

I want to work in a haunted houses...;)

DangerousDan85 12-13-2002 03:10 AM

i think that's a seasonal job