CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapp involved in terror!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6077)

jbjfan 03-20-2004 10:32 PM

that was harshe. dont wish death on him. just feel sorry as hell for him. he oviously doesn't think before he acts.

The Lithium 03-22-2004 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Those pictures are pretty damn funny, poor Scott

Another one who think those are funny!! YES!

Trees of Wisdom 03-22-2004 04:46 AM

I think it's going too far by attacking his character rather than his music ability.

The Lithium 03-22-2004 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
I think it's going too far by attacking his character rather than his music ability.

It's funny in a bad way! :D

Trees of Wisdom 03-22-2004 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
It's funny in a bad way! :D

Haha, true that.

The Lithium 03-22-2004 05:00 AM

Quote:

Haha, true that.

I would really hate them if I was Stapp... But I'm not... Maybe that's a shame :rolleyes:

Trees of Wisdom 03-22-2004 05:01 AM

Quote:

I would really hate them if I was Stapp... But I'm not... Maybe that's a shame :rolleyes:

Celebrities should be used to criticism.

The Lithium 03-22-2004 05:04 AM

Quote:

Celebrities should be used to criticism.

Well, maybe you're right.

Trees of Wisdom 03-22-2004 05:08 AM

Quote:

Well, maybe you're right.

It can be annoying, though. Critics trying their best to bad-mouth you. Being famous isn't that easy. That's why I am happy being me. :D

The Lithium 03-22-2004 05:10 AM

Quote:

It can be annoying, though. Critics trying their best to bad-mouth you. Beinb famous isn't that easy. That's why I am happy being me. :D

Maybe it's not easy, but I think it's worth it!

Trees of Wisdom 03-22-2004 05:12 AM

Quote:

Maybe it's not easy, but I think it's worth it!

Having everything you want and being filthy rich. Not only are you really rich and famous, but you do what love: making music.

The Lithium 03-22-2004 05:16 AM

Quote:

Having everything you want and being filthy rich. Not only are you really rich and famous, but you do what love: making music.

Yeah! But there's not only famous rockstarts out there. Hitler is very famous, but he didn't do anything good...

Trees of Wisdom 03-22-2004 05:18 AM

Quote:

Yeah! But there's not only famous rockstarts out there. Hitler is very famous, but he didn't do anything good...

Hitler was famous for his beliefs and his political views. Hitler was good at brainwashing, but he was a terrible war general. It was Hitler's mistake by turning his back on Russia.

The Lithium 03-22-2004 05:22 AM

Quote:

Hitler was famous for his beliefs and his political views. Hitler was good at brainwashing, but he was a terrible war general. It was Hitler's mistake by turning his back on Russia.

Yeah, but he was sick... That's proved. He killled 8 million human being and the whole Germany and world just stood there and looked. :shoot:

Trees of Wisdom 03-22-2004 05:24 AM

Quote:

Yeah, but he was sick... That's proved. He killled 8 million human being and the whole Germany and world just stood there and looked. :shoot:

He made the German citizens believe that the German jews were the cause to them losing World War 1. I can't believe people are that ignorant and gullible.