CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Noooooooooooooo!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6371)

luvscott4ever 04-21-2004 10:18 PM

I agree...Keep the hair!! Long hair ROCKS!!

But what Steve said is the truth. I have a friend that worked for Fed Ex for years and he too had to keep himself clean shaven, I don't think he could have a beard either, but I think mustaches were ok. My daughter works for Mills Fleet Farm in Customer Service and one of the times she had her hair colored, (but it wasn't outragerous) one of her managers said something to her about it. They also have rules there about piercings and what not too. I guess when you work with the public, some companys have different policies on how you should look. Frankly, I think it sucks!! Let people be what they want to be!!! :peace:

hayley 04-22-2004 02:40 AM

Man that's so gay, it's not like it would effect their work or anything, unless someone had dandruff and was getting it all over the counter, I don't see why they should be forced to do stuff like that

Trees of Wisdom 04-22-2004 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlsy
I think it's stupid if they make your cut your hair. Here at our blockbluster video we have a girl with a total punk cut died jet black and she has an earring in her nose!!! Long hair here is nuttin!! I say move to Southern California where wierd is the norm!! :D

Haha, true that! There are too many weirdos here in Southern California.

DangerousDan85 04-22-2004 01:26 PM

well luckily I avoided the haircut appointment today, so i still got my locks. I wont getting it cut for a trim or something, I just dont want to wear it short anytime soon.

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2004 01:30 PM

I wouldn't cut it either, I know how long it takes for hair to grow :eek:
My hair takes FOREVER!!! I usually get sick of waiting for it and I just get it cut :rolleyes:

GeeK_2004 04-22-2004 02:03 PM

I love guys with long hair....!!!

Steve 04-22-2004 02:37 PM

The issue is that someone who isn't cleanly shaved, has colored or weird shaped hair, etc. isn't "professional looking." It's almost like dress-code policies corporations have. Some corporations require business-casual attire. Is it wrong of them to "force" employees to wear a dress shirt/tie? I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with companies who have the hair policy, I'm just saying that I understand why they are in place. Companies want to give a professional and positive appearance of themselves to the public, and to be quite honest with you, the way some people look nowadays isn't very professional.

(BTW, long hair doesn't seem to be a major issue in my mind... it's more of the mo-hawk or other weird styled hair and the million face piercings)

Dogstar 04-22-2004 05:28 PM

I can deal with a dress code, but I think it's wrong to force someone to cut his hair just to look more professional. It's the same thing as some places banning facial hair, piercings and tats. It just adds to prejudice in my mind. I'd look for another job with a policy that's more accepting of people's different appearances.

GoodGodGirl23 04-22-2004 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
I love guys with long hair....!!!

I'm with you on that one Geek!! :D :D

GeeK_2004 04-22-2004 06:28 PM

:) :) :) ;) ;) :d

RMadd 04-22-2004 07:45 PM

long hair on dudes is gay (no offense to you dan, it's just my opinion)

hayley 04-22-2004 10:15 PM

Ahhhh no long hair is SEXY :pant: :pant: And when you are being romantic ;) you can run your fingers through their hair :cloud9:

It's just hot I think, I'm not talking about like long hair down to a guys waist, but hair shoulder length or a little longer is soo hot :D

Rocker_Dude 04-23-2004 08:42 PM

I wouldn't cut mine for noone! Noone ya here!! :D

RMadd 04-23-2004 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
And when you are being romantic ;) you can run your fingers through their hair :cloud9:

couldn't you do that w/ any length of hair that's, say, over 1" long? and what if the hair's all nappy or curly (like the guy--Tony?--in Dan's avie)? wouldn't that make that a tit difficult

WeatheredWoman 04-23-2004 09:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ooohhhhh... the longer the BETTER!!! My bf has cut his hair 2 years ago... it was up to his waist :thumbsup:
Beautiful deepbrown (almost black) shiny healthy hair... he looked like an Indian... people thought he was Cherokee or Apache hahahaaaaa... but he's Indonesian.

There's nothing more sexy to me than a man with well treated long flawing hair :pant:

Here's a pic of Zakk Wylde... does that look gay to you Bear?? NOT!!! :laugh:
It's looks so freakin' wild on a man... *drools*