CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapp is lookin' good! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1593)

hotforscott 01-31-2003 01:42 PM

Stapp is lookin' good!

I just now checked out those pics of that performance on 1/17 and Scott is lookin' so good! I hadn't checked out the Creed News in awhile on the opening page, but I am glad I did! It made my day!

CREED FANTASY 01-31-2003 02:41 PM

OH PICTURES LIKE THAT WOULD MAKE ANYONE'S DAY (LOL)

CREED FANTASY 01-31-2003 02:43 PM

Sorry about the Caps.

hayley 01-31-2003 03:25 PM

Where do i go to see these pictures?

Lucy 01-31-2003 04:03 PM

Quote:

OH PICTURES LIKE THAT WOULD MAKE ANYONE'S DAY (LOL)

HI HI HI HI HI!!!!!
He looks too damn good in those jeans!!!!
They made my week...

:nut:

hayley 01-31-2003 04:10 PM

Where do i go Lucy

Bridge of Clay 01-31-2003 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by addicted2stapp
Where do i go to see these pictures?

you donīt know??????????????? :rolleyes:

nor do I... :embarass: ;) :rolleyes: :) :angel:

Lucy 01-31-2003 04:23 PM

Sorry.. forgot to post the link.. here it is!!!

Pics

ENJOY!!! I am sure you will!! :D

hayley 01-31-2003 04:41 PM

wow those are beautiful....he looks SO GOOD! thanks Lucy...:P I'm glad he's going back to normal that's amazing...LOVE YOU SCOTT

draperpam 01-31-2003 08:17 PM

He does look real good - especially the one where he is all sweaty! But he looks good in anything I seen him in!:pant:

hotforscott 01-31-2003 08:43 PM

I am sorry, I should have posted the link with my post, I just thought I was like the last person to see them since it was on the Creed News part on the opening page of CreedFeed. I thought I was behind. He looks SO good and he does look much healthier.

hotforscott 01-31-2003 08:47 PM

Also, I would love to be as close at a Concert as those people were at that show. The rail always keeps us from getting too close and those people looked CLOSE.

Also, I love the converse tennis shoes Mark is wearing, too cool!

hayley 02-01-2003 02:52 AM

haha yeah those are nifty

Dogstar 02-01-2003 02:59 AM

Ohhhhhhh boy...where did I put those feathers?...Ooops, wrong thread :D!

hotforscott 02-01-2003 03:18 AM

LMAO, Dogstar. I was thinking the same thing!

hayley 02-02-2003 02:57 AM

that sweat oh that sweat

Sheila63 02-02-2003 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
Ohhhhhhh boy...where did I put those feathers?...Ooops, wrong thread :D!

LOL, Dogstar!!!

JenRN 02-03-2003 03:35 PM

I love the shot were his leg is on the amp, man he looks good! I have not seen him dressed so "casual" at a show before, he looks so relaxed! Wonder how all the holes got in his jeans?:rolleyes:

Bridge of Clay 02-03-2003 03:47 PM

why are they playing with different people??? no flip and no brett?

what was the concert for? :confused:

hotforscott 02-03-2003 04:59 PM

I am really not sure. I think maybe it was for the specific deal/show. I know what you mean Jen about the one on the amp. I liked that one, too!

creedgirl99 02-03-2003 05:05 PM

:pant: Ahhh, those were SOOO good!!! :pant:

hotforscott 02-03-2003 05:34 PM

I know, I was melting inside.

Lechium 02-04-2003 05:37 PM

How many fucking times do I have to say it: ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN A MUSICIAN IS MUSIC THEY MAKE. M_U_S_I_C, not looks. If we go by looks than Shakira is one of the best things to happen to modern music in recent years, right?!

Lucy 02-04-2003 05:51 PM

Lechium, I think eyes were made to watch...

:eek:

Lechium 02-04-2003 06:01 PM

Musicians are to be heard not seen. Look at Tool who do not appear in their music videos, and many times when their fans bump into band memebers after the show they dont recognise musicians, cuz they were sorta hiding in the shadow durign whoel show. Music is for ears.

TeriB19 02-04-2003 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
How many fucking times do I have to say it: ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN A MUSICIAN IS MUSIC THEY MAKE. M_U_S_I_C, not looks. If we go by looks than Shakira is one of the best things to happen to modern music in recent years, right?!

Lechium, could you please keep the foul language to a mininum? You've only posted here a handful of times, and while I don't recall you saying what is quoted above, I won't be chastized or cursed at by you or anybody for that matter for any reason. Watch it, please.

Lechium 02-04-2003 06:07 PM

2Teri: Forgive my language. Hope you see my point I'm trying to make here, thou.

Lucy 02-04-2003 06:09 PM

You can say much by looking someone's eyes or face...
I wouldn't feel the passion Scott or Mark put in their work if I couldn't see their faces while they play or sing...
God gave eyes to see and to be seen...
I am sorry... but I have to disagree...

Yeah.. their music comes first... but they're young and they are guys... and we are young and we are girls...
It goes by itself..

cya

hayley 02-05-2003 02:36 AM

SCOTT STAPPS FREAKIN SEXY

Dogstar 02-05-2003 02:45 AM

As I've said many times before, I fell in love with Creed for their music. I didn't know what they looked like, I didn't care. The looks are a bonus, though, and I can't help it if I think the guy is hot. It doesn't affect my love of their music. That was there first. Seeing them up close, though, was friggin awesome and locking eyes with them while singing all their songs was a lot of fun. There is nothing like seeing/hearing your favorites live.

hayley 02-05-2003 02:49 AM

Yeah neither did i and i didn't really care all i knew was taht these guys produced amazing amazing music...your right the looks are a mighty fine bonus, but looks aint everything...we do go on but we can't help it scott is a babe but the music is what drew us to creed.

Lucy 02-05-2003 03:35 AM

Wel said..
This is what i was trying to explain...

:)

draperpam 02-05-2003 09:43 AM

Even Elvis didn't make it only on his music - the looks and moves made him!;)

allison 02-05-2003 10:03 AM

You can feel the passion of the music just from hearing their music but it's an extra bonus to be able to see them performing it. It is that much more intense.

Plus, it's not like we can help but notice how beautiful the boys are. We are only human after all. :rolleyes:

Dogstar 02-05-2003 12:54 PM

Allison!!!! So nice to see you back! :)

Kim V. 02-05-2003 01:50 PM

I have to agree with Dogstar and a few others - the first thing that drew me (like a magnetic force!) to Creed was the music, plain and simple; I had no idea what they even looked like. It was Scott's amazing lyrics, awesome voice, Mark's guitar genius, and Flip's fantastic beat! Like others have said also, the looks are just a bonus. Just because a guy wouldn't see them the way a woman does, doesn't mean we aren't human and shouldn't notice their looks. (How could any red-blooded female NOT take notice!?) LOL Some of us, if not most, are married (happily):) but we look, just like we know our hubbys do at other women. And I have to agree, seeing them perform the songs and the passion they feel for the music is just awesome, the eye contact they give during their concerts is second to none!;)

Some new poster is gonna give me another reason to use the ignore feature! If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all! For goodness sake, I teach my 4-year-old that concept! If you came here specifically to bash Creed and get people riled up, please leave; people with those intentions are not welcome here.

JUST GIVE LOVE TO ALL -- Scott Stapp

Lechium 02-05-2003 02:35 PM

There's not much "amazing" about his lyrics -- pretty average-ish really. Few bands actually have good poets on board, and creed's not one of them. There's nothig wrong abuut being ordinary, really. So many bands are, creed's just one of them lyrics wise.

hotforscott 02-05-2003 03:29 PM

Creed is unlike any other band that I have ever listened to. They have a style all their own. No other band has given me what they have. That is they way I feel and to each his own.

Lechium 02-05-2003 03:29 PM

Most bands have styles of their own...

JenRN 02-05-2003 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Creed is unlike any other band that I have ever listened to. They have a style all their own. No other band has given me what they have. That is they way I feel and to each his own.

I agree Carrie, I find it senseless to try and explain that to "someone" who is close minded and has already made their mind up! It is simply a waste of time!