CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed song you like the LEAST.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4346)

mysacrifice411 09-15-2003 12:21 PM

Creed song you like the LEAST....

Hey. I was wondering what Creed song you guys like the least. I don't want to say "hate," because there are NO Creed songs that I hate, and I'm sure it's the same with most of you. But, basically, if you like (or even love) them all, then what's at the bottom of the list?

I'm guessing, from what I've read on here, that many of you will list "Lullaby." I am a big fan of that song, I have grown to love it so much. I think the Creed song that is my least favorite is "Signs." I absolutely adore the music, it rocks so much. The lyrics are well written and well performed. Something about it, though, just rubs me the wrong way....

I'm interested in hearing what you guys have to say. :)

ZION1010 09-15-2003 12:58 PM

Mysacrafice You Hit A Nereve With Zion Now I Love Signs....I Think Its A Little Mastrer Peace
Strong Song Love it... But My Least Favorite Creed Song.......DONT GOT ONE...And thats why i respect this band so much....Its Hard To Find A band that You Like to hear and hits you like The soundtrack Of Your Life.....All at The Sametime,,,,,,None of there Songs Hits Me The wrong Way Only The Way They Were Meant To Be Heared.......PRAISE GOD>>>Peace

ZION1010 09-15-2003 01:08 PM

So Come With me im Fadding Underneath Lights....To This Place He Shall Welcome Me And Show Me Everything....Were There Is No Reason To Hide..All Thats Been Devastated Can Be Recreated...Till That Day We May Rise In Fall But In The End Will Meet Again Together...So What If Man Lies...Hes Words Will Fly....To Set The prisoners Free....Theres Peace Inside Us All just Give Love To All Take All This Pride And leave It Aside b/c i Choose To Win I choose To Fight......

Marty 09-15-2003 01:54 PM

Zion, I'd like to make a request: could you try not to captialize every or almost every word, and just put a normal "." period. It makes hard to read your posts.

For me, it'd have to be Unforgiven, I don't like it at all. Its...I dunno, just doesn't click with me.
________
Live sex webshows

ZION1010 09-15-2003 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marty
<b>Zion, I'd like to make a request: could you try not to captialize every or almost every word, and just put a normal "." period. It makes hard to read your posts.

For me, it'd have to be Unforgiven, I don't like it at all. Its...I dunno, just doesn't click with me. </b>

I Know I Know It Does.......Man Unforgiven Had killer Solo That Song Was Great.........

mysacrifice411 09-15-2003 08:46 PM

That's why I posted this. I wanted to find out what songs some people aren't too keen on that others may love.

Sheila63 09-15-2003 08:52 PM

One of my least favorite songs for a long time was Pity For A Dime. Then I heard them play it live from The House of Blues when I downloaded the concert and now I have a new appreciation for the song.

hide 09-15-2003 09:36 PM

my least favourite is Ode which will surprise some but I don't like the vocals but the guitar intro is fantastic.

tremonti.net 09-15-2003 09:50 PM

Signs and Don't Stop Dancing.....I can't stand them.
________
FIND HEADSHOP
________
LovelyWendie

ZION1010 09-15-2003 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mysacrifice411
That's why I posted this. &nbsp;I wanted to find out what songs some people aren't too keen on that others may love.

Sorry Could Not Help Myself...

JenRN 09-15-2003 11:10 PM

Don't stop dancing I guess. I like the song it is just not one of my favorites!:dunno:

JulieCitySlicker 09-15-2003 11:40 PM

Mine would be Lullaby:embarass: Its a nice song and all but not my fave;)

My fave song is Don't Stop Dancing:dancing:

facelessman 09-16-2003 12:53 AM

Sister and Never Die...those are the only Creed songs i dont know all the words to.

ZION1010 09-16-2003 12:55 AM

Why

facelessman 09-16-2003 12:56 AM

b/c i dont listen to them