CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Stapp Acting? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6531)

creedsister 05-12-2004 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14Fuel
We're PATHETIC! hahahaha Only for Scott.......Only for Scott! :wub:

-Sherri

HaHa, LETS HERE IT FOR THE BOY :D

14Fuel 05-12-2004 02:12 AM

Amen Sister! ;)

-Sherri

creedsister 05-12-2004 01:24 PM

Ha, ;)

WeatheredWoman 05-13-2004 06:35 PM

I wish I had the chance to act that pathetic!! LOL!!! :D

I have to do it with just pics :crying:
And you guys got a walking, talking, speaking, moving, glancing etc. etc. SCOTT STAPP!!!!!!!

Not fair! :mad1:

14Fuel 05-13-2004 07:36 PM

No fear weatheredwoman..................I'm sure VH1 will re-play it again. They already have like 3 times sooooooooo.................

He looked sooooooooo good though! Lickalicious

-Sherri

14Fuel 05-13-2004 07:41 PM

Oh how funny..............I turned VH1 on and guess what's playing! Yep, "30 days until I'm famous!" hahahaha I'll see if it's playing again anytime soon.

-Sherri

14Fuel 05-13-2004 07:45 PM

I have digital cable and usually it lets me look up to one week ahead to see what's playing but for some reason I can only see up to Saturday at 1:30 and so far no "30 days." But I'll letcha know when I do see it again!

You're sooooo not missing anything. The movie wasn't that good. It just had a mighty fine Scotty Stapp in it with 2 speaking parts. :stappchic

-Sherri

WeatheredWoman 05-13-2004 07:55 PM

Quote:

No fear weatheredwoman..................I'm sure VH1 will re-play it again. They already have like 3 times sooooooooo.................

He looked sooooooooo good though! Lickalicious

-Sherri

Oh yeah!! Rub it in hahahahaaaa... I'm living in the Netherlands so that's the reason why I'm not able to see what you saw, will see,are seeing right now..
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :mad1:

Thnx for the effort though! You're sweeeeeeeeeeeet!! :hugs:

WeatheredWoman 05-13-2004 07:58 PM

Quote:

You're sooooo not missing anything. The movie wasn't that good. It just had a mighty fine Scotty Stapp in it with 2 speaking parts. :stappchic

I'm soooooooooooooooooo missing SCOTT STAPP hahahaha... I don't mind the actual movie! But heyyy we're talking of our beloved SCOTT who's T-A-L-K-I-N-G... W-A-L-K-I-N-G... ok to make it short.. he's moving!! Y'know what I mean?? LOL ;)

14Fuel 05-13-2004 08:12 PM

I gotcha girl. It WAS really good to see him..................especially in a movie! (even if it was a corny little VH1 movie - baby steps) hehehe

-Sherri

creedsister 05-14-2004 12:04 AM

my thoughts

My opion, I think he could pull off Acting if he really want it to if he finds a roll that he could really love to play, it all depends on that U know that one roll when you read the script And Say OmG This is the One, ya,know.....but neverthless I loved his little babystep ....So Darn Cute :D

creedsister 05-14-2004 12:05 AM

I really got to start checking my posts :(

SandMan 05-14-2004 09:21 AM

I think the movie was cute and it had a good message at the end. I think Scott did great and looked awesome. I don't think this is like his first go around though because the videos require acting as well. He always did great in them. He should definately try more serious roles because he has that dark stare, comes in really good with seriousness.

creedsister 05-14-2004 01:04 PM

ya, think so yes i agree, stapp would be better in a serious Roll...Yes those eyes could make you believe in ""Any roll he would play, those eyes But yes Now back to the subject, I think he could really do if it wants, Hey i wonder what kind a roll he wants to play anyways :D

SandMan 05-15-2004 04:07 AM

probably, comedy :nutty:

I could see him being a bad guy, the mob or something.