CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed's Next Album (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1656)

Creed|Flip 02-04-2003 01:41 PM

Creed's Next Album

Is there anyone out there that has collected some details about how Creeds next album is gonna be, and when it is suppost to be released? I'm desperate to know some details about this......THANKS!

RoCk ON! Listening to CREED!;)

Redeemer 02-04-2003 02:11 PM

How'd you get that line in your username???
I don't know, to answer your question. In the CreedFeed news section, there's something about Creed taking a break for 2003, so you might want to check that out.

Steve 02-04-2003 02:58 PM

the | is the key above your enter key... the second row of keys on the far right.

SHIFT + = |

Lechium 02-04-2003 05:52 PM

Next album is gonna sound a lot like previosu two ones.
Bash me all you want now, but when it comes out you'll see who was right =)

hotforscott 02-04-2003 07:18 PM

They have three very different albums that ROCK, DUMB ASS!

DangerousDan85 02-04-2003 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
I'm an ass clown

yep, a Dangerous Dan Certified Ass Clown

Said Eyes 02-04-2003 07:40 PM

troll somewhere else man.

I really hope this CD isn't a b-sides collection. That would seem like such a cop out. B-sides should be saved for singles and live shows.

faceless kiwi 02-04-2003 09:46 PM

I cant see it being a b-sides. They are taking a break now, and they will come out with new stuff.

hotforscott 02-04-2003 09:55 PM

Hell yeah, and I cannot wait.

creednet-x 02-04-2003 09:57 PM

B-side albums is the album before CREED's next album!
With songs like:
Is This The End
To Whom It May Concern
Nothing
Do It All Over
Bound & Tied
Creed's Medley ( or something like that )
And there might be some acoustic songs ( and some covers by The Doors ) - My guess!
What about the next album I think it will be more like My Own Prison, Scott had a very rought year! So did CREED!
But any album by CREED will make my day the best!
CREED Rocks!:)

faceless kiwi 02-04-2003 10:05 PM

No doubt there is gonna be some dark stuff on there, very much in the vein of mop.
And lyrically mop is my fav album, i cant wait.

Redeemer 02-05-2003 09:44 AM

faceless kiwi, it's great that you have Youth of the Nation in your sig! That's gotta be one of the best (non-Creed) songs ever.
Oh, Steve, this--> | ? Cool!! Thanx.
Back to the subject...uhh, what is the subject?? Oh yeah, Creed's next album. I kinda hope it will be a b-sides, b/c I have no access to b-sides right now and I really want to hear songs like TWIMC and Nothing. Guess it's up to Creed, tho, right? :D

creednet-x 02-05-2003 09:51 AM

If you never heard To Whom It May Concern you can listen to iy on Scorpion King Soundrack ( their websait ). And you can her Is This The End ( scream3music.com ) I think that's right!
It said that we can't hear songs like Nothing or Do It All over. I know that every band that has a fan club aloud their fans listen to unrealisted song! but still CREED Rocks!

Redeemer 02-05-2003 11:55 AM

I tried to enter The Scorpion King's website, but nothing came up. Guess I'll have to try and get the soundtrack. That was a great movie btw. I have the Scream 3 soundtrack already--I bought it only b/c I saw Creed on it, but I discovered some other great songs in the process!

rodirocker 02-05-2003 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creednet-x
B-side albums is the album before CREED's next album!
With songs like:
Is This The End
To Whom It May Concern
Nothing
Do It All Over
Bound & Tied
Creed's Medley ( or something like that )
And there might be some acoustic songs ( and some covers by The Doors ) - My guess!
What about the next album I think it will be more like My Own Prison, Scott had a very rought year! So did CREED!  
But any album by CREED will make my day the best!
CREED Rocks!:)

If they do make a b-sides album I doubt they would put the songs they have already released on singles and international cds, such as bound and tied, TWIMC, and the creed medley was just the mix of 3 songs they played at the cowboys game on thanksgiving in 2001.