CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bon Jovi - Tour (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1351)

LovinCreed 01-14-2003 11:33 PM

Bon Jovi - Tour

Hey guys!

I wanted to start a thread about the band Bon Jovi! The guys are kickin' off an American tour, and I was wondering if there were any BJ fans on this site and if you'll be going to a concert(s)!

Tickets went on a pre-sale today through a system called AmericanXS - I got pretty decent seats for Cleveland, Ohio, Gund Arena.

Just wondered if there are any other fans out there...;)

Dogstar 01-14-2003 11:38 PM

Not a big Bon Jovi fan, but Jon is pretty cute.;) Have fun, though.

JenRN 01-15-2003 09:56 AM

I was a HUGE Bon Jovi fan in the 80's I mean HUGE!!!!! I still like Bon Jovi but I like their older music better. The show here in DC is in March and tickets went on sale in November and have sold out! I wanted to go but I guess I will check out e-bay and see if I can get any tickets. Jon Bon Jovi is a gorgeous man, that smile melts me.

LovinCreed 01-15-2003 10:50 AM

Yeah! Another fellow Jovi fan! Awesome!! They'll be coming to Cleveland, OH in March also - luckily I got decent seats during the presale. But I definitely understand how tickets can sell out so fast. And I've used ebay ump-teen times for concert tickets. I hope you get to go!

Rock on! :jam:

PaulMcCoygirl 01-20-2003 02:58 AM

Never really liked Bon Jovi excpet for his song It's My Life

Said Eyes 01-20-2003 05:28 AM

I like Bon Jovi. Nothing is better than going to the Pub and getting blind drunk then putting on some classic Bon Jovi on the jukebox and singing along! Dead or Alive and Living on a Prayer are the only two songs on it, but boy do they get played.

They just toured Australia, but I didn't go because they played with a pop festival. Yeah, I'd love to see the Sugar Babes and Shaggy!

creedster 01-31-2003 10:58 PM

when i'm drunk livin' on a prayer is the best song to shake. i have already seen them 3 times live and they really rock(although i think their music isn't getting better). but still i think i'll watch them on the 28th of may in vienna.

Lechium 02-05-2003 03:15 PM

Bon Jovi is a sad bas-been...

JenRN 02-05-2003 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
Bon Jovi is a sad bas-been...

Hmmm... starting to think you have nothing positive to say unless it is about Marilyn Manson or NIN!!!! You just can't say you don't like them hugh? You have to add some snide comment to it, do you go through your whole life that way? Just curious

Lechium 02-05-2003 04:18 PM

I have a lot of good to sya bout many bands. Actually I do not like new dirction of MM and he's probably a has-been too. Check out teh tread about "fave bands". I like grips of different music. You're taking my avatar too seriously.
Still Bon Jovi is a sad has-been.

Flip 02-05-2003 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
<b>I have a lot of good to sya bout many bands. Actually I do not like new dirction of MM and he's probably a has-been too. Check out teh tread about "fave bands". I like grips of different music. You're taking my avatar too seriously.
Still Bon Jovi is a sad has-been. </b>

Right so You Dont like Bon jovi......You DONT like Creed.....em....has it escaped you notice that YOU are in a Creed Fourm? or are you stupid?

Lechium 02-05-2003 04:47 PM

Did I ever say I do not like creed? If so, show me where.

Flip 02-05-2003 04:53 PM

Http://creedcommunity.com/showthread.php?s...61571#post61571

There

*NOTE U may have not of said you hated creed but u implyed it*

Lechium 02-05-2003 09:11 PM

I didnt even imply it. I said I dont want to hear them on the radio. I dont wanna hear Sigur Ros on radio too, although I adore the band (listen to their stuff and you'll see why). Go figure.

TeriB19 02-05-2003 10:05 PM

And you implied it here as well:

http://www.creedcommunity.com/showthread.p...61486#post61486