CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creedfeed Fest - Spring 2004 In Vegas! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5041)

Aimee 05-05-2004 12:04 PM

Fun wasn't the half of it! It was so fantabulous! The best part was sharing a room with four gorgeous, generous and wild CREED SISTAHS! We all worked it out where everyone got to see the things they wanted to see. And only three out the five lost a shirt ;) My fave part was the swinging hotbods. That was just amazing! "Momma, what was your favorite part?" I was trying to remember some of the jokes last night. Kerri, can you help me out? It was a breath of fresh air that I know we all needed. I will write a script out for all you feeders out there... We must have a bigger group next time!!! What were we talking about, oh yeah, Chicago? Next March? Then AUSTRALIA in a couple of years. Ready for us, Bec? We all have sleeping bags.
Thank You Teri and Thank You Karen, Elayne, Kerri. And THANK YOU STEVE! You really have created a community here. We're not worthy!! :bow:

TeriB19 05-05-2004 02:35 PM

Mexican Klingons........Guys don't go to the Hallmark store........Why you split fives? You actin' like a real mamma luc........

Dogstar 05-05-2004 02:39 PM

LMFAO!!!! I'm so lame at remembering all the jokes...

TeriB19 05-05-2004 02:41 PM

I just remember that my stomach and my ribs hurt from laughing so friggin hard, but I can't for the life of me remember many of the jokes! :laugh:

Dogstar 05-05-2004 02:42 PM

Same here! Man, I thought my insides were going bust! That last guy was soooo friggin funny.

souldancer 05-05-2004 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Again, if it wasn't for Steve, I never would have met all you cool people!!! YOU DA MAN, Steve :cheers: :bow2: :bow2:

DITTO!!!!!! And, do you know Steve, that YOU are one of THE reasons we are meeting in Chicago next year...no pressure, well...maybe some!
As the other gals said is was all such a blast of fun and sweet memories to cherish. Hard to believe it is over now, but I still have the laugh lines and sore feet to remind me. How can a bunch of wackos be so compatible?! Hope others can join in the fun at the next fest! Can't wait to post some pics of some hot dancing and pub festing. Off to buy a cell phone now....
HUGS TO ALL that were there in body and soul! :hugs:

whitebird 05-05-2004 09:09 PM

Oh my, Chicago isn't too far from Minnesota. Do I dare consider meeting with the wild bunch?

I just may have to consider it.

I love it that you had a great time together.

Rock On!!!

Dogstar 05-05-2004 11:37 PM

I sure hope you dare if it is indeed Chicago!!! :hugs:

SCOTTSMYMAN 05-06-2004 10:29 AM

Now Chicago!! I might just be able to do that! So glad you guys had such a great time. Wish I could have been there! :crying: Can't wait to see all the pictures!

Oh and Whitebird, there not that wild!!! Yeah, right!!! :roll: :syncdance

Sheila63 05-07-2004 06:54 PM

I'm so glad all of you had such a fantastic time!!!:dancing: I can't wait to see the pics!! Chicago sounds great, I've always wanted to go there!

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird
Oh my, Chicago isn't too far from Minnesota. Do I dare consider meeting with the wild bunch?

Hehehe, you should definitely consider it, whitebird. They're a fabulous group of ladies to hang out with and have fun and I'd love to meet you.

Sandy3405 06-17-2004 03:04 AM

I wish I could go. Take tons of pics if you can and please please share hehe. :)

TeriB19 06-17-2004 09:10 AM

Sorry Sandy, we already went. The Fest was back in April and I'd gladly post all the pics we took if Steve would plug the Photo Gallery back in. A fantastic time was had by all.

Welcome to Creedfeed!!