CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creedfeed Fest - Spring 2004 In Vegas! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5041)

JenRN 01-25-2004 12:34 AM

I have been ready for this trip for SOOOO long now!!!!!!! :D

TeriB19 01-26-2004 09:46 PM

YAY!!!!! I booked my flight!!!! The rates were sky high late last week but they've come down considerably and I paid about what I expected to pay. So there is no doubt I am VEGAS BOUND my friends!!!!!!! :bounce: :thewave: :)

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-26-2004 11:07 PM

Teri that's soo cool! I hope you guys have a great time!

Now, unfortunately Steve and I will not be making it to Vegas! I'm so dissappointed but he needs to get himself settled into his new surroundings at work for awhile and I just don't think we are gonna have the money! I have sooo much to get caught up on! (my answering machine is filled with calls) We are still planning a romantic getaway but it won't cost me much because my parents have a time share they are gonna let us use and they are paying for it! (BTW: Jen we are gonna be in Williamsburg, we have to get together! I'll let you know when we are coming!)
Ladies, we will really miss you all! I'm disappointed I won't get to meet the girls I haven't met and miss the ones I have! Just please(duh!!), have a great time and have a couple of drinks for me! Don't party too hard and don't cause to much trouble! :laugh:
I'll miss you guys! :hugs:

No Vegas Creedfeed wedding! :crying:

souldancer 01-26-2004 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
YAY!!!!! I booked my flight!!!! The rates were sky high late last week but they've come down considerably and I paid about what I expected to pay. So there is no doubt I am VEGAS BOUND my friends!!!!!!! :bounce: :thewave: :)

:thumbsup: ALL RIGHTEEEEEEE!!!

JenRN 01-27-2004 01:31 PM

Kris I am so sorry you won't be going. I have to start working a lot of extra shifts myself to be able to go. I have to have a brand new furnace put in Wednesday at the cost of $3,300!!!!! Sucks for sure. :mad:

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-27-2004 03:37 PM

Thanks Jen. I'll miss hanging with all you guys but I just can't do it! It's gonna be too much money for me right now! Plus, I'm so paranoid about flying! :crying: :eek:
When I come to Williamsburg we will definitely get together!

God, I'm gonna miss not coming and being with you guys:crying: :hugs:

TeriB19 01-27-2004 05:25 PM

Kris I'm sorry you and Steve won't be able to make it, I was really looking forward to spending more time hanging out with you guys. :( We'll have to get together soon here in good old NJ.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-27-2004 07:20 PM

Definitely, Teri! God, you only live like 20 minutes away! I really don't think I could possible drive that far! :laugh:

Steve is now gonna be in your area everyday because his new garage is in Pleasantville!:dancing:

Sheila63 01-27-2004 07:50 PM

Kris, I'm so sorry you and Steve won't be able to make the trip :crying: :( but I do understand. It's going to be tight for me too but I'm hoping the money I get back from Uncle Sam will help. I'd love to take a long weekend trip to NJ and see all you sometime in the spring or early summer.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-27-2004 09:49 PM

Sheila , you better bring your butt here and see me! Steve says you have an open door invite anytime! Same for all of you! I'm really starting to feel sad :crying: about not coming but I need to get my family taken care of first! Where ever the next one is we are gonna be there! Somehow*crosses fingers*

I'm gonna miss you guys! :hugs: :crying:

Sheila63 01-27-2004 10:05 PM

LOL, Kris, you can count on it!! And a big THANK YOU to you and Steve for the invite, I really appreciate it.:hugs: I'll start giving some thought to when would be a good time.

TeriB19 01-27-2004 11:23 PM

Kris we're all going to miss you and Steve too. It won't be the same without you both.:(

Hey, maybe we can each drive the 10 minutes and meet in the middle??!! :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-27-2004 11:27 PM

I was just messing with ya! Actually , Steve and I have been in your neck of the woods alot lately, trying to find his new garage!

TeriB19 01-28-2004 11:54 AM

Well, I made the mistake of checking out the flight info today. The same exact itinerary today is $40 cheaper than it was when I booked it. Oh well, I'm booked and I'm going. I'm psyched!!!!!!

Hey, Kris. When are we getting together??

JenRN 01-28-2004 12:01 PM

When you guys plan this Jersey thing let me know, I may come! :)